Any "Latest & Greatest" about Delta?

Subscribe
18296  18796  19196  19246  19286  19292  19293  19294  19295  19296  19297  19298  19299  19300  19306  19346  19396  19796 
Page 19296 of 20173
Go to
Quote: Ah, thanks. I thought it wasn't fully implemented until their payout for 2017.
Must not have been flying the few days after the checks came out. To say there were some angry FAs, would be an understatement. You would have thought that we were the ones that took part of their PS.
Quote: Must not have been flying the few days after the checks came out. To say there were some angry FAs, would be an understatement. You would have thought that we were the ones that took part of their PS.
I heard several make the accusation that it was the pilots fault that they didn't get the same payout percentage. I just extended my walk around when they started that talk.
It says on Delta net that tomorrow is the last day for the crew line at customs in ATL. We will now have to go through the line with all the PAX or Global Entry. Also states that its $100 for Global Entry and that we will not be reembursed if we pay for it. Seems like a small price for Delta to pay to make sure their flight leave on time. I routinely get an ATL turn of an hour after arriving from CUN or GCM.
Quote: It says on Delta net that tomorrow is the last day for the crew line at customs in ATL. We will now have to go through the line with all the PAX or Global Entry. Also states that its $100 for Global Entry and that we will not be reembursed if we pay for it. Seems like a small price for Delta to pay to make sure their flight leave on time. I routinely get an ATL turn of an hour after arriving from CUN or GCM.
You could get NEXUS for $50....which also gets you Global Entry, TSA Pre and Sentri for the Mexican border and save yourself $50.

Or.....drop $550 on the American Express Platinum Travel Card and you will get "free" Global Entry plus admission to the Sky Club....😁
Quote: You could get NEXUS for $50....which also gets you Global Entry, TSA Pre and Sentri for the Mexican border and save yourself $50.

Or.....drop $550 on the American Express Platinum Travel Card and you will get "free" Global Entry plus admission to the Sky Club....😁
I'm not going to spend a cent. Flight will just be late. Oh well.
Did I understand this wrong? I thought our sick time started 12 months look back at date of signing. Icrew says my sickbank reset on June 1st like normal. Is the website just not caught up? Are we just supposed to run the numbers in our own head?
Quote: Did I understand this wrong? I thought our sick time started 12 months look back at date of signing. Icrew says my sickbank reset on June 1st like normal. Is the website just not caught up? Are we just supposed to run the numbers in our own head?
Not sure what you're asking. There is no change in sick leave accrual in this contract. Perhaps you are confusing verification.
Quote: Did I understand this wrong? I thought our sick time started 12 months look back at date of signing. Icrew says my sickbank reset on June 1st like normal. Is the website just not caught up? Are we just supposed to run the numbers in our own head?
I think you have 2 different things confused. We still get the same sick allowance every June as it has always been. What has changed is the rolling 100 hour look back. They are supposed to have a counter in icrew but who knows when it will happen. So when you call in sick you look back at the last 12 months and if you have used more than 100 then you need a note.
Quote: I think you have 2 different things confused. We still get the same sick allowance every June as it has always been. What has changed is the rolling 100 hour look back. They are supposed to have a counter in icrew but who knows when it will happen. So when you call in sick you look back at the last 12 months and if you have used more than 100 then you need a note.
Much appreciated thank you.
Quote: I think you have 2 different things confused. We still get the same sick allowance every June as it has always been. What has changed is the rolling 100 hour look back. They are supposed to have a counter in icrew but who knows when it will happen. So when you call in sick you look back at the last 12 months and if you have used more than 100 then you need a note.
I think this is almost correct. The rolling 12 month period started with the December bid period after signing the contract. There have been multiple updates stating that the system is not yet in place to track the rolling 12 month. See NN 16-22 for information on what and when you need to verify.
18296  18796  19196  19246  19286  19292  19293  19294  19295  19296  19297  19298  19299  19300  19306  19346  19396  19796 
Page 19296 of 20173
Go to