Any "Latest & Greatest" about Delta?

Subscribe
18681  19181  19581  19631  19671  19677  19678  19679  19680  19681  19682  19683  19684  19685  19691  19731  19781 
Page 19681 of 20173
Go to
Quote: Why are we talking about this on a public forum if we’re so concerned with our/the unions image? Inquiring minds and all.
Exactly. This is an embarrassment. Anything posted on APC is visible by anyone and indexable by Google and other search engines. Need to keep this and other sensitive material in closed forums like CC or closed FB groups. Sure, nothing is completely secure, but posting posting on APC is like airing your dirty laundry out for ANYONE to see.
Quote: Exactly. This is an embarrassment. Anything posted on APC is visible by anyone and indexable by Google and other search engines. Need to keep this and other sensitive material in closed forums like CC or closed FB groups. Sure, nothing is completely secure, but posting posting on APC is like airing your dirty laundry out for ANYONE to see.
People have been saying this for over a decade now. I have yet to see the media use APC as a source. Believe it or not, but reporters don't have the time to scavenge pilot forums for gossip... they are too busy keeping tabs on all the dentist forums
Now is the perfect time to permanently end using our dues money for the purchase alcohol. Ever.

If you can’t do business without alcohol, please step down.

The dues money wasted at the BOD meeting was once again a staggering number.

Look what the result was, Joe DePete got elected president and he has already stabbed every professional pilot in the back and feathered his own bed.

He isn’t a pilot and now we are stuck with him for 4 years.

Who does DePete care about? Himself.
Quote: This incident plus the recent arrest in Schiphol should get the ball rolling really fast.
We actually have no idea if alcohol was involved in this criminal act.
Quote: Now is the perfect time to permanently end using our dues money for the purchase alcohol. Ever.

If you can’t do business without alcohol, please step down.

The dues money wasted at the BOD meeting was once again a staggering number.
Who would participate in such a thing?

Can you describe your involvement at the BOD last October?
Quote: Who would participate in such a thing?

Can you describe your involvement at the BOD last October?
That’s funny!
PCS Question
I have a 3 day trip Sunday and am trying to swap it for a 1 day trip that same day. Reserve is low on Sunday, but good on Monday and Tuesday. Will it allow me to swap?? Thanks!
Quote: We actually have no idea if alcohol was involved in this criminal act.
We have no facts that this even happened. There’s the problem. The final day update for the MEC meeting is missing and no information has been disseminated. That aside, I can guarantee there was alcohol available at the suite. I can also guarantee that private setting as opposed to a public lounge or bar contributed to the situation. I’m through paying for a booze lounge were grown adults act like children and then try to shield their actions from scrutiny.

Resolution upcoming. I’ll post when I finish it for others to copy or use. Any feedback on the language etc. will be welcomed.
Quote: I have a 3 day trip Sunday and am trying to swap it for a 1 day trip that same day. Reserve is low on Sunday, but good on Monday and Tuesday. Will it allow me to swap?? Thanks!
The swap should go through.
Quote: The swap should go through.
Thanks sailing, I called to ask scheduling and they said it would not work. I guess I’ll find out on the next run..
18681  19181  19581  19631  19671  19677  19678  19679  19680  19681  19682  19683  19684  19685  19691  19731  19781 
Page 19681 of 20173
Go to