Any "Latest & Greatest" about Delta?

Subscribe
203  603  653  693  699  700  701  702  703  704  705  706  707  713  753  803  1203  1703 
Page 703 of 20173
Go to
Nevermind...
Quote: If I ever see Richard Bloch, I'll ask him WTFWYT with ignoring status quo and using future attrition as an equity while ignoring aircraft retirements and growth? How did anything you do recognize the present REAL equity of status quo? My nose will be about 1/8th an inch from his, I am taller than he is, and I will do my best not to spit when I speak.

The very truth of what I write is evident as those issues (aircraft retirements, who gets the growth, and base moves) are the most common topics on the web boards. It is self evident that the award did not recognize status quo and the majority of pilots are now out of position for their number.

As for the pilots, you are correct, there is no need to be angry at them unless they really rub it in.

Frankly, I will be surprised if Richard Bloch is selected again by an organized labor group. He went so far off the reservation that he is now considered highly unpredictable.

I'm with ACL that the fences may come down rather than have a battle over nearly nothing. There is little need for them, inasmuch as the 787 we want will not arrive until after the fence and the 787 is a 767 replacement. It really has nothing to do with the 777. The 777-300 is a 747 replacement, IMHO.
Spot on......

Mr Bloch... you sir, are an idiot.
My understanding is that the leather jackets were purchased back by NWA prior to merger close, and dontated to charity. Why the "turn in date" was prior to the date guys had to quit wearing them.

Anybody hear anthing different?

Ferd
Quote: Spot on......

Mr Bloch... you sir, are an idiot.
So you and Buck think the DAL South pilots should have leap frogged more pilots than you already did? GMAFB
I'll give you my raise if you give me my retirements back.
Is this seniority list food fight really gonna start on here again??

Seriously?

Really?

"It's like playing cards with my brothers ******* 'in kids.........."
Just curious but who has the authority to "bring the fences down"? Weren't they a condition of the award?
[quote=deltabound;605547]Heh. True. But I'm not sure the decision of JetBlue to go into massive hock to build a gigantic, shiny new terminal (for example) will really equate to significant amounts of new business.

I was under the impression that JB got the NY Port Authority to pay the majority of the cost.
nevermind.... I'm going to take a run to get over my frustration.
The union can negotiate to have the fences removed.
OK. Does that mean the union can negotiate to change the seniority list as awarded? It is all part of the same award.
203  603  653  693  699  700  701  702  703  704  705  706  707  713  753  803  1203  1703 
Page 703 of 20173
Go to