Compass updates

Subscribe
58  108  148  154  155  156  157  158  159  160  161  162  168  208  258  658 
Page 158 of 942
Go to
Here ya go
How old is that map? How much LGA flying are you guys still doing? Rumor has it (yeah I know) DTW closing?
That map is current as of a couple hours ago. It was included in the most recent bid package that we received tonight. Everyone talks about DTW closing, but according to union reps the company has said nothing about a closure. More than likely there will be a draw down in DTW flying over the summer as flights are added to SLC and then in the fall things will go back to normal. 0 LGA flying as of now.

For those of you wondering what the flying is like, here is my most recent trip:

MSP-ORD-MSP-YUL 32 hr overnight
YUL-MSP-BIL 16 hr overnight
BIL-MSP-EWR-MSP
DTW Chief Pilot position open. Posted today on one of those employment websites.
For those of you that have applied, been interviewed, or given a date to interview, about how long did Compass take to get back to you—from the time of your application to contact?

Thank you in advance for your time and info.
Quote: For those of you that have applied, been interviewed, or given a date to interview, about how long did Compass take to get back to you—from the time of your application to contact?

I tested August of 2010, three weeks after applying. (Didnt make to the interview phase.)
Quote: For those of you that have applied, been interviewed, or given a date to interview, about how long did Compass take to get back to you—from the time of your application to contact?

Back in I applied at the end of 2007, didn't hear from them for 6.5 months. Don't know if that's still true. If you have an internal friend, that can cut that time down to a week or two.

Interviewed Sept of 2010. Applied summer of 2009.
I think it's hard to tell. I applied in early march 2011 and was called less than a week later... Who knows
anybody have any idea how many pilots compass is planning on hiring in 2012? Junior base? how long on reserve?
58  108  148  154  155  156  157  158  159  160  161  162  168  208  258  658 
Page 158 of 942
Go to