Compass updates

Subscribe
149  199  239  245  246  247  248  249  250  251  252  253  259  299  349  749 
Page 249 of 942
Go to
Quote: That does not exist, and is completely absurd. Whoever told you this is feeding you BS - don't eat it, and especially don't feed it to others.
Let me clarify. I think what some people are thinking is management's presentation to the new hire classes during the 1st week of GOS. It's called Compass Differences. It's a power point presentation done by an upper management type. It's not a presentation of how much better Compass is than the other regionals but their take on the company and how it's set apart from the other regionals. That's it.
Quote: Let me clarify. I think what some people are thinking is management's presentation to the new hire classes during the 1st week of GOS. It's called Compass Differences. It's a power point presentation done by an upper management type. It's not a presentation of how much better Compass is than the other regionals but their take on the company and how it's set apart from the other regionals. That's it.
Soooo.....indoc? Most airlines have that... QX sure did. I don't recall anything like that in my new-hire training at CP, but that might have changed in the last 3 years
Just received an invite to interview. Can someone direct me to the most recent gouge?
Thanks
Quote: Just received an invite to interview. Can someone direct me to the most recent gouge?
Thanks
Talking to friends who have interviewed, the gouges out there are all correct. Nothing has changed in the last 2 years.
Quote: Talking to friends who have interviewed, the gouges out there are all correct. Nothing has changed in the last 2 years.
Yep, just study the gouges available online. Know lots about aerodynamics.
Quote: Just received an invite to interview. Can someone direct me to the most recent gouge?
Thanks
Invest the time and you won't have a problem. Dig into willflyforfood and whatever else is out there. I found that my recent interview paralleled the gouges nicely. Have an upcoming class.
Quote: Invest the time and you won't have a problem. Dig into willflyforfood and whatever else is out there. I found that my recent interview paralleled the gouges nicely. Have an upcoming class.
When did you interview and what is your start date for the CBT training? I'm just curious what they have for a lead time for interview, job offer, and start date...

Thanks, good luck with training, and see you on the line!
Quote: When did you interview and what is your start date for the CBT training? I'm just curious what they have for a lead time for interview, job offer, and start date...

Interviewed second week of September, offered a start date of October 31, was called a week later and offered October 17 instead, ground school starts November 18. They even gave us Wed/Thur/Fri off for Thanksgiving which I thought was a very nice thing to do!
Quote: When did you interview and what is your start date for the CBT training? I'm just curious what they have for a lead time for interview, job offer, and start date...

Interviewed early October. Offered an early December date but moved into an earlier opening.
Quote: Interviewed second week of September, offered a start date of October 31, was called a week later and offered October 17 instead, ground school starts November 18. They even gave us Wed/Thur/Fri off for Thanksgiving which I thought was a very nice thing to do!
That's a contractual obligation. Same for Christmas and New Years.
149  199  239  245  246  247  248  249  250  251  252  253  259  299  349  749 
Page 249 of 942
Go to