Compass updates

Subscribe
358  408  448  454  455  456  457  458  459  460  461  462  468  508  558 
Page 458 of 942
Go to
Quote: Does it seem like most guys at Compass are going to hold out for Delta, or are they open to go to any major/legacy?
About 25% of the CA's are nonflow guys now and will go to whatever Major calls and hires them.
Quote: This is the October Delta flying. There is no map for American yet since we haven't started it.
Looking at the map, it seems like more flying coming out of SLC than SEA for October. Any talk still going on of that becoming a base in the future?
FWIW...

I was hired August 2013, about 40 from upgrade at this time (give or take)... Looking at the last flow eligible pilot compared to my seniority at this point I will be in the top 150 if NO ONE else takes Compass Rights...

22% overall, about 50% in the captains... That's assuming no other attrition...
Quote: Looking at the map, it seems like more flying coming out of SLC than SEA for October. Any talk still going on of that becoming a base in the future?
Disregarrrrrrrrrrrrd
Quote: Word from the Big Cheese's mouth (and I mean BIG big cheese over here, which I heard with my own two FAA approved ears) is we will know the new domicile plans by September 2014. To me, this translates to "by the end of the year."

For AA: New York, Charlotte, or DFW

For DAL (in addition to LAX): SEA or SLC

Take it how you'd like but I had a personal conversation with the Head Honcho Brochondo.
Really, disregard? It is September right? Should I just stick to asking if I can get hired without a degree like everyone else?
Quote: Really, disregard? It is September right? Should I just stick to asking if I can get hired without a degree like everyone else?
I originally asked what map you were referring to-- then found the post with th map a few pages back. That's all, couldn't delete by then.
Hey all. I have interviews with Compass and PSA coming up. On paper, they seem comparable, however, Compass gives me the impression of having higher hiring standards as well as being a more 'professional' place to work. Is this real or imagined?

I currently work for a pretty awful regional and plan to jump ship to a place where I can feel a little more comfortable with the people/company.
Quote: Hey all. I have interviews with Compass and PSA coming up. On paper, they seem comparable, however, Compass gives me the impression of having higher hiring standards as well as being a more 'professional' place to work. Is this real or imagined?

I currently work for a pretty awful regional and plan to jump ship to a place where I can feel a little more comfortable with the people/company.
Where do you live or want to live? Go with the easiest commute.
Quote: Where do you live or want to live? Go with the easiest commute.
PSA wins there, but I can move wherever. Just seems like Compass actually screens its applicants. Imagine that!
Quote: PSA wins there, but I can move wherever. Just seems like Compass actually screens its applicants. Imagine that!
One offers classes over the phone after a short conversation, one doesn't...
358  408  448  454  455  456  457  458  459  460  461  462  468  508  558 
Page 458 of 942
Go to