Compass updates

Subscribe
250  650  700  740  746  747  748  749  750  751  752  753  754  760  800  850 
Page 750 of 942
Go to
Quote: Gottcha... Reading comprehension is hard ;-p I still think Compass needs to up its game and sweeten the pot for new pilots considering Compass.
Why? To overfill already full classes?
Quote: Why? To overfill already full classes?
no, smart ass. To attract the best we can and to be PROACTIVE. It's not something regional airlines do so we can't count on that happening.
Quote: Gottcha... Reading comprehension is hard ;-p I still think Compass needs to up its game and sweeten the pot for new pilots considering Compass.
Agreed.

To those wondering about how getting MSP has been going. It has varied a little bit the last few months. Some recently are either in training or about to start IOE and got it for Sept. Others have been on the line in LAX for the last month, and just got it for August or Sept. Roughly late Feb-mid march Hires. But from my class date to the day I start in MSP in sept, will be in the 4-5 month range. But keep in mind 3.5 months of that was CBT/schoolhouse/sims and waiting for IOE.
Quote: Interview is scheduled. I'll assume I'm probably too late at this point.
The last vacancy upgraded pilots who were still in initial training. I wouldn't say you are too late at all! There is another vacancy that closes in like 2 days... We'll see then.
Quote: The last vacancy upgraded pilots who were still in initial training. I wouldn't say you are too late at all! There is another vacancy that closes in like 2 days... We'll see then.
I meant aren't. Should read: I would say you aren't too late at all
Quote: The last vacancy upgraded pilots who were still in initial training. I wouldn't say you are too late at all! There is another vacancy that closes in like 2 days... We'll see then.

Not quite. Many in my class were CA alternates in the last bid and have been flying the line for a few months.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Anyone know how many reserve FO's are in MSP? and if they get used much? Ill be in Minny in a few months. Just curious if Ill be back on reserve or not.
Quote: Anyone know how many reserve FO's are in MSP? and if they get used much? Ill be in Minny in a few months. Just curious if Ill be back on reserve or not.
I can't look because I'm not a MSP FO but on the PBS website it tells you how many are bid eligible and how many projected lines there are. The difference is usually a good indication of the amount of reserve lines
Quote: I can't look because I'm not a MSP FO but on the PBS website it tells you how many are bid eligible and how many projected lines there are. The difference is usually a good indication of the amount of reserve lines
You can look at the previous months line awards and see how many reserves there are.
Quote: You can look at the previous months line awards and see how many reserves there are.
You sure can, every month changes however. Sometimes significantly with all the movement going on. I moved up 25% bidding in 1 month at LAX. Movement is a wonderful thing.
250  650  700  740  746  747  748  749  750  751  752  753  754  760  800  850 
Page 750 of 942
Go to