Accelerated Professional Pilot Program

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5 
Page 5 of 5
Go to
Quote: Yeah, build that multi, there is a pilotage shortage you know!
Nevermind the furloughs and banruptcies at American, Eagle, PinnaColAba.
Pinnacle could furlough 800 over the next 7 months. Don't even waste your time or your money.
Block is correct regional jobs are going going and after this Pinnacle mess gone!
Forget multi time your gonna be competing with 2 3 4 and 5 year FOs with thousands of hours of 121 jet time.
Your gonna see flight schools really start folding now watch very carefully who you give your money to if your still foolish enough to get into this career.
Quote: For people that want an update on people getting done from Atriplep or Time Building Central. The gentleman that has 5 hours can come back anytime and finish it. We have completed his student name NAME REDACTED - by flyhayes. He did 30 hours with no problems or issues. He flew out plane from RBD to HND in vegas. He flew from there to SJX ,then back to Dallas. He completed this in 4 days. We had a few others from this same school in Denton and they were all happy to. Please go to our website if your interested in time. We want this kid to come back an complete. Thanks for everybody interest. Happy flying, TBC.
Why should I trust any company that in a public forum posts other peoples full names without their knowledge? For that matter, why would I trust any flight school that requires money to be wired up-front? There are numerous stories of flight schools taking students hard earned money only to sneak off in the middle of the night (even brand name schools have done this). Aside all that, does anyone else find it curious that the word "mentor" is used to imply a flight instructor? A ten foot pole wouldn't be long enough for me...

Only my tarnished two pennies.
Quote: For people that want an update on people getting done from Atriplep or Time Building Central. The gentleman that has 5 hours can come back anytime and finish it. We have completed his student name [THE ONE THAT WOULD GO HERE]. He did 30 hours with no problems or issues. He flew out plane from RBD to HND in vegas. He flew from there to SJX ,then back to Dallas. He completed this in 4 days. We had a few others from this same school in Denton and they were all happy to. Please go to our website if your interested in time. We want this kid to come back an complete. Thanks for everybody interest. Happy flying, TBC.

Moderator, PLEASE REMOVE the customer's name that multiflyer wrote in his 4/2 post! Incredible!!
Quote: Moderator, PLEASE REMOVE the customer's name that multiflyer wrote in his 4/2 post! Incredible!!
Done. Please use the report post function next time, we'll see it faster. We can't always see everything that is posted on each thread. Your help is always appreciated! Thanks!
Pilot0486,

Would you do it again knowing what you know now? Has the time helped you?

Thanks
1  2  3  4  5 
Page 5 of 5
Go to