JetSuite

Subscribe
14  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  27  28 
Page 24 of 30
Go to
Quote: Great information! Thanks! Details on health insurance? I've seen some places that say company paid, and others seem to indicate not?

Thats my weakspot (my wife handles all that) to my understanding vision is 100%, jetsuite provides insurance through United Healthcare (which generally covers 80%)and JetSuite contributes monthly into a health savings account to make up for the remaining 20%. DO NOT QUOTE ME ON ANY OF THIS. i stay away from doctors. Hopefully someone else chimes in on details with this.
Updated JETSUITEX Crew Bases
E135
The following is the list of approved domiciles:
• KSJC • KBUR • KCCR • KLAS • KSNA
I see a jetsuitex Phx pilot gateway posting. What’s that?
Quote: Updated JETSUITEX Crew Bases
E135
The following is the list of approved domiciles:
• KSJC • KBUR • KCCR • KLAS • KSNA
A little confused. The route map does not show SJC as a destination, but it's a crew base?
Any one have some updated info on the Phenom side of things? I see them running a few advertisements. Is ATP mins competitive? How much flying a year can you expect? How long do upgrades usually take?
Quote: Any one have some updated info on the Phenom side of things? I see them running a few advertisements. Is ATP mins competitive? How much flying a year can you expect? How long do upgrades usually take?
Atp mins should be competitive

Flying per year i would say around 600 hrs

Coming in to inc at 1500 you wont upgrade until you reach 3000 tt. At around 600 hrs a year i would expect upgrade would be about 2.5 years
Quote: Atp mins should be competitive

Flying per year i would say around 600 hrs

Coming in to inc at 1500 you wont upgrade until you reach 3000 tt. At around 600 hrs a year i would expect upgrade would be about 2.5 years
Thanks for the info. How I’d the QOL these days? Any words of caution for someone applying today?
Quote: I see a jetsuitex Phx pilot gateway posting. What’s that?
08/01/19
BUR, LAS, PHX Will be crew bases.
Quote: A little confused. The route map does not show SJC as a destination, but it's a crew base?
There will be an upcoming update to our pilot conditions... BUR, LAS and PHX will be new crew bases. Anyone on property gets grandfathered in and keeps their base. So all new hire should expect to choose from these bases.
Quote: Thanks for the info. How I’d the QOL these days? Any words of caution for someone applying today?
I dig it man it works for me. Company treats you good, pay is good AND WE WORK. don't come here expecting to get paid to not fly. In the same sentence some days we get hotel/home standby but most days i would say inc averages about 3 legs a day. (ive done as many as 7)
14  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  27  28 
Page 24 of 30
Go to