A Military Poser in the ALPA Magazine?

Subscribe
30  36  37  38  39  40  41  42  43  44  50 
Page 40 of 68
Go to
Quote: It's good to pals sticking up for each other.........even if I think they're both full of nonsense themselves.
Albie's walked the walk, so he can talk the talk. And I'm not talking about flying an ILS down to mins. Why don't you spew your touchy feely crap on the regional board. You're not going to change anyone's mind here. Better yet, go see your AE buddy. I'm sure he needs a hug from you.
Quote: Albie's walked the walk, so he can talk the talk. And I'm not talking about flying an ILS down to mins. Why don't you spew your touchy feely crap on the regional board. You're not going to change anyone's mind here. Better yet, go see your AE buddy. I'm sure he needs a hug from you.
This post would be better with the theme from "Top Gun" in the background, Mav. In fact, a testosterone-laden flyby of the tower would be a nice finishing touch !

I think some you guys take yourselves a little too seriously. "Albie" made some assumptions of me that were not true. I'm not advocating him keeping his job (or losing it). I'm not saying what he did was acceptable. What I WAS trying to say is that too many here are flapping their jaws without all the facts and are overly emotional. Albie seems to be applying squadron protocol to civilian air carrier ops.

At least get ALL the facts before you throw the rope over the tree.................yes, I know it's not as fun, is it ?
Quote:
I think some you guys take yourselves a little too seriously. "Albie" made some assumptions of me that were not true. I'm not advocating him keeping his job (or losing it). I'm not saying what he did was acceptable. What I WAS trying to say is that too many here are flapping their jaws without all the facts and are overly emotional. Albie seems to be applying squadron protocol to civilian air carrier ops.
Applying squadron protocol? The d-bag tried to front about being in the club, so he gets all the appropriate hazing and belittling that comes with it.

As far as making assumption about Tmart, the dude has left a trail a mile wide on the internet corroborating everything we suspected. If it looks like a duck with mental problems, and walks like a ducks with mental problems, it must be Tim Martins. AE should fire him, and the FAA should pull his medical pending a shrinks evaluation. Then maybe let him reapply for his medical.
Guys, let's keep 'er civil and on topic, not a flame throwing fest at each other.
Quote: This post would be better with the theme from "Top Gun" in the background, Mav. In fact, a testosterone-laden flyby of the tower would be a nice finishing touch !

At least get ALL the facts before you throw the rope over the tree.................yes, I know it's not as fun, is it ?
I think you're mistaking someone telling it like it is for emotion. You're not a fighter guy so I guess I shouldn't expect you to understand. We're not PC type people when dealing with our own (or someone pretending to be in this case) and don't give a **** if we hurt your feelings when telling someone they f'd up. Timmy could take some pressure off by making a public apology to those he offended, but we know that probably won't happen. So, until it does, fight's on!
Quote:
...What I WAS trying to say is that too many here are flapping their jaws without all the facts and are overly emotional...
Like for example....you?
So lets listen to the watermelon cat boy or whatever and get back to talking about old Timmy.

What's the deal here? Is he flying or not? Has anyone ran into him at all?
Doesn't much look like a watermelon, I think it's a grapefruit.
Quote: Albie may be a short, ugly fellow who once surrendered to a news helicopter, but I'd hardly say he has a Napolean complex.

Move along eaglefly. You're well beyond the point of speaking nonsense. Now you're just embarrasing yourself.
Hey...that WAS one scary chopper....
Quote: Hey...that WAS one scary chopper....
One of the tour choppers there on the gulf coast lock on to you?
30  36  37  38  39  40  41  42  43  44  50 
Page 40 of 68
Go to