A Military Poser in the ALPA Magazine?

Subscribe
34  40  41  42  43  44  45  46  47  48  54 
Page 44 of 68
Go to
I bet this thread closes by page 3
Quote: I bet this thread closes by page 3
Won't take that long...
Quote: Just curious, if you're an RJ CA and a viper guy, why are you interested in gojet?

Is that you Tim? Yeah we heard you might be looking for work

And with "eagle" in the user name.... seems a little suspicious. Check out this thread...

http://www.airlinepilotforums.com/re...tml#post710662

I like the signature line, too:

I only want my wingman to say, "2, Lead your on fire, and save the fat one for me" (or course, "your" is spelled incorrectly)

And this:

Current Position:
CA CRJ / F-16
Airplanes Flown:
CL65, EMB 145, ATR72, SF340 F-16
Civilian, Military, or Both:
Both
Type Ratings:
CL65/ EMB145/ SF340
If you are Timothy Martins, just resigning from American Eagle may have been a work around to a bad PRIA that I suspect your union helped you with.

But, your name is now notorious. I will advise my company of your name to ensure that there is no chance that you can get a job with us. Maybe somebody will do the same at GoJet.

You need help. Posting on here, still claiming to be an F16 pilot and a CRJ Captain in your profile.... please, see somebody.
Eagle is hiring.... oh wait...
Quote: If you are Timothy Martins, just resigning from American Eagle may have been a work around to a bad PRIA that I suspect your union helped you with.

But, your name is now notorious. I will advise my company of your name to ensure that there is no chance that you can get a job with us. Maybe somebody will do the same at GoJet.

You need help. Posting on here, still claiming to be an F16 pilot and a CRJ Captain in your profile.... please, see somebody.
The link didn't work. Who is he? Is he a scab?
And here's a post claiming that the USAF paid for training:

12-22-2009, 05:48 AM
Replies: 45
Poll: Paying Your Loan?
Views: 4,178
Posted By EglCL65
USAF paid for mine hahahaha

And this:

11-18-2007, 06:48 AM #29 (permalink)
EglCL65
Line Holder

Joined APC: May 2007
Position: CA CRJ / F-16

Quote: "EglCl65, I thought you were one of the interviewers at Eagle. Are you still doing that?"

i do it both. My real problem is that there is a school that makes all gods gift to flying pilots. Not all of them are like them but god these last for i had were. I told them how to do it and used the ILS to back it up or even the GPS (FPA) to back it up also. But in there head they think that they are the best at what they do and doesn't take any advice that i give. I know there are 1,000 difrent ways to fly the plane. And i tell them find your was just as long as it is safe its good. You dont bust any regs and the plane is re-useable im happy
Quote: The link didn't work. Who is he? Is he a scab?

Reading through the past posts of "EglCL65" lead me to believe with very little doubt, that this is in fact "Timothy Martins", who is this guy:

http://www.airlinepilotforums.com/mi...-magazine.html
Quote: Are they still hiring?
Really? I mean really TM?

You forgot to add T-6 (or T-37 depending on when you fictitiously went through SUPT), and T-38C to your list of aircraft flown.

Simply stunning - words fail me....
Tim never went to UPT...he went straight to the Viper because of the skillz he learned in the last class at ACA.
34  40  41  42  43  44  45  46  47  48  54 
Page 44 of 68
Go to