Atlas Air Hiring

Subscribe
601  1101  1501  1551  1591  1597  1598  1599  1600  1601  1602  1603  1604  1605  1611  1651  1701 
Page 1601 of 2045
Go to
I got the invite to take the online assessment while studying for recurrent. After that was over, I took the test about two weeks after the initial invite (was given access to the test until June 29th). Hopefully I didn't wait too long to take it. The email stressed the importance of making sure I was prepared before an attempt is made so I did just that.

Somewhat related... I heard that they call prior to inviting candidates in for an interview. Anyone know the area code they typically call from?
Quote: I got the invite to take the online assessment while studying for recurrent. After that was over, I took the test about two weeks after the initial invite (was given access to the test until June 29th). Hopefully I didn't wait too long to take it. The email stressed the importance of making sure I was prepared before an attempt is made so I did just that.

Somewhat related... I heard that they call prior to inviting candidates in for an interview. Anyone know the area code they typically call from?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Quote: 914

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
No its....666

Do yourself a huge favor. DON'T ANSWER

it is going to get a lot worse here before any chance of it getting better.
Quote:
Either New York or Miami area codes.
Newest seniority list out today shows that, from March 31st to April 30th, we hired 30 and grew by 7.
Quote: Newest seniority list out today shows that, from March 31st to April 30th, we hired 30 and grew by 7.
Wait, 23 Atlas pilots left in ONE month??? That's something like 98 pilots leaving Atlas for better jobs since the first of the year!!

Things must be pretty bad now.
Congrats,
Good luck for the next step. Could you share the experience regarding the online Assessment. Updated info would be nice. What to read? What kind of questions? Or if you have the questions you got? Suggestion for preparing for it etc.?

Thanks
Quote: I got the invite to take the online assessment while studying for recurrent. After that was over, I took the test about two weeks after the initial invite (was given access to the test until June 29th). Hopefully I didn't wait too long to take it. The email stressed the importance of making sure I was prepared before an attempt is made so I did just that.

Quote: Wait, 23 Atlas pilots left in ONE month??? That's something like 98 pilots leaving Atlas for better jobs since the first of the year!!

Things must be pretty bad now.
How many pilots are actually on the list? Has the total pilots over the past few years increased decreased or stayed the same?
Quote: How many pilots are actually on the list? Has the total pilots over the past few years increased decreased or stayed the same?
It has been a slow increase with massive hiring. For example, Atlas plans to hire around 300 pilots in 2017 but we are on track to lose around 275 (we have lost around 100 so far) for the year for an estimated gain of 25 pilots.

We have around 1500 total pilots currently.
Quote: How many pilots are actually on the list? Has the total pilots over the past few years increased decreased or stayed the same?
Atlas is trying to grow but is unable to attract and retain enough pilots to support this growth. In the past 12 months they have successfully hired about 270 pilots (there were several who left for better airlines during initial training and were not counted in this number), however the seniority list grew by only 100. Nearly two thirds of that number left for greener pastures.

The seniority list now has 1486 pilots.

This year alone they have hired 119 and lost about 100.

You may want to consider why this is happening.
601  1101  1501  1551  1591  1597  1598  1599  1600  1601  1602  1603  1604  1605  1611  1651  1701 
Page 1601 of 2045
Go to