Atlas Air Hiring

Subscribe
750  1250  1650  1700  1740  1746  1747  1748  1749  1750  1751  1752  1753  1754  1760  1800  1850 
Page 1750 of 2045
Go to
Quote: Still looking for information on the Atlas Air open house. I did my homework and understand the situation there. I want to move back home to ANC to take care of my Dad who is sick. The pay is fine for me and the imputed income shouldn't matter if I'm living at a base. Can someone help me?
I guess it all about me ? There are more than a thousand Atlas Pilots who are NOT fine with imputed income
Quote: Question 1. Can you fog a mirror?

Question 2. When can you start?

I get that, and agree. However, my question remains. Is the test gone?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Quote: I guess it all about me ? There are more than a thousand Atlas Pilots who are NOT fine with imputed income
I didn’t say I was fine with imputed income. I think it sucks. I said it shouldn’t affect me if I live at a base.
Quote: I didn’t say I was fine with imputed income. I think it sucks. I said it shouldn’t affect me if I live at a base.
Most of the hiring has been on the 767 with the 747 being the only fleet with an ANC base. If you aren’t hired into the 747, you will be locked for three years before being able to bid over to it.
Quote: I get that, and agree. However, my question remains. Is the test gone?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Test is gone.
Quote:
Hello,

I have a few openings for the month of February and would like to invite you to Miami for an in person interview if you are available. The dates are February 26th or 27th.

The interview is a one-day process from 8am-5pm on the day you chose. If any of the above day’s works for you, please feel free to email me back with a confirmation of a date to lock you in.

If the above dates does not work provide me with dates that will work best for you in the near future and we can see you at our New York headquarters or our MIA office.

Air travel and accommodations are not provided for.
I applied about 4 years ago and never got a reply then this unsolicited email showed up in my inbox today. Looks like they are spamming anyone who ever applied.

This is almost as good as Mesa who hired me without even an interview.

I'm out of the game due to family issues, so I couldn't take the offer even if I wanted it.
I didn't know we were spamming people's in-boxes with recruiting emails. I can remember when my phone used to ring with friends asking for my help to get hired here.
Me too. My phone stopped ringing years ago so now they ring the phones like code-callers - Wow, that's new! FedEx seems to be calling back others who didn’t make it their first time around for a second interview. Looks like the net is being cast in the same area to catch stragglers to make ends meet. Getting interesting out there.
Quote: Most of the hiring has been on the 767 with the 747 being the only fleet with an ANC base. If you aren’t hired into the 747, you will be locked for three years before being able to bid over to it.
Thank you for the information, it's much appreciated.
Quote: Me too. My phone stopped ringing years ago so now they ring the phones like code-callers - Wow, that's new! FedEx seems to be calling back others who didn’t make it their first time around for a second interview. Looks like the net is being cast in the same area to catch stragglers to make ends meet. Getting interesting out there.
Ever take a smoking hot girl who is crazy-into-you home from the bar thinking to yourself “why’s she so into me just like that?” only to find out she’s not really that crazy into you, she’s just crazy. That’s Atlas. Please come work for us! PLEASE!
750  1250  1650  1700  1740  1746  1747  1748  1749  1750  1751  1752  1753  1754  1760  1800  1850 
Page 1750 of 2045
Go to