Atlas Air Hiring

Subscribe
219  619  669  709  715  716  717  718  719  720  721  722  723  729  769  819  1219  1719 
Page 719 of 2044
Go to
Quote: Not on 76. Only 74. One of the requirements is the sim must be company owned/operated.

Flight like briefing today...best part was video game intro.
That intro is irritating. But I just remind myself that someone's parents paid for the 4 years of graphics arts education that created it.

And then once upon a time I was young and enthusiastic too, so I need to cut the guy/s some slack.

Anyway, I took Carlson's message as being positive. The industry is cyclic, and if things are slowing at Atlas at least management wants to use it as an opportunity to "polish the apple", and Lord knows that it needs some polishing. Most other MBA lead organizations would be talking about "restructuring"/"right sizing"/"reengineering".

Maybe it is a form of the Stockholm syndrome. But after years of Texas Air management I am just extremely grateful to work for people who are at least trying to run the airline.

And it may all change tomorrow.
Quote: That intro is irritating. But I just remind myself that someone's parents paid for the 4 years of graphics arts education that created it.
All I think whenever I see it is: "Now, with the fake news, here's Jeff Carlson."
Quote:
Quote: Not on 76. Only 74. One of the requirements is the sim must be company owned/operated.

Flight like briefing today...best part was video game intro.
Nope. I was in Miami this month and AQP is coming to the 76 as well. LOSA observation flights are on the way soon too.
Any hard dates?
Rumor from recurrent last week is sometime in March...for now.
Is Atlas using "recurrent" style annual training and moving to AQP?
Quote: Is Atlas using "recurrent" style annual training and moving to AQP?
Yes to the AQP, not sure what you mean by the "recurrent" style annual training.
Quote: Any hard dates?
Not that I know of. Like someone else pointed out, 74 first then 76. Maybe the 777 will just start out as AQP
Could any of you wicked smart computer guys help me?

I can't seem to view the flightline briefings- they used to work but now when I click, nothing plays. Using Windows 7 and chrome, tried IE, tried updating Java, no dice. Any suggestions?
Payrates: when looking at hourly rates and trying to compare apples to oranges, don't forget that with our rig we hit our 62 hour guarantee in only 13 days. If you work all 17 you may be assigned it would be 84 hours of pay (bonus pay during regular days on; OT on days off calculated higher).
Quote: Could any of you wicked smart computer guys help me?

I can't seem to view the flightline briefings- they used to work but now when I click, nothing plays. Using Windows 7 and chrome, tried IE, tried updating Java, no dice. Any suggestions?

Click on it, continue on to the website, be thankful you didn't watch.

Really, just envision every other management memo, but make it in video form.

Times are tough (insert company favorite idiom for reducing costs)

Our on time (is OK, but we can continue to improve OR really needs work appeal to crews to help - as appropriate)

Rumor (address, deny - but leave door cracked)

Motivating salutation

/scene

Theme music

Fade.
219  619  669  709  715  716  717  718  719  720  721  722  723  729  769  819  1219  1719 
Page 719 of 2044
Go to