Atlas Air Hiring

Subscribe
249  649  699  739  745  746  747  748  749  750  751  752  753  759  799  849  1249  1749 
Page 749 of 2046
Go to
Question - I've applied before and heard absolutely nothing back. I've also sent in my stuff and received an automatic reply. This time i got nothing again. Does getting the automatic reply confirm receipt of my app? Should I send it again until I get an automatic reply or would I just be spamming their presumably already full inbox?
I'm not sure there is any rhyme or reason behind the reply you got the one time. I applied twice, never heard anything till I was called for an interview. Good luck!
Quote: Question - I've applied before and heard absolutely nothing back. I've also sent in my stuff and received an automatic reply. This time i got nothing again. Does getting the automatic reply confirm receipt of my app? Should I send it again until I get an automatic reply or would I just be spamming their presumably already full inbox?
If you typed the email address correctly and you didn't receive a server message about a delivery failure, you're good to go. I applied and updated several times and, like portfo, never received anything...until the phone call. Good luck!
Thanks for the responses! Fingers crossed!
Quote: I take it they asked you the question about whether you have been keeping up with the folks at Higher Power Aviation?
Is there some type of stigma associated with Higher Power Aviation??
What are your junior bases as of this year and what equipment can a new hire expect to be put on?
Quote: What are your junior bases as of this year and what equipment can a new hire expect to be put on?
If you were to read the last 10 pages or so your questions will be answered. If you are serious about an interview I would read the whole string and you will get most of not all your questions about lifestyle and the hiring process answered.
Congrats! I heard from a reliable source that they are doing exit interviews, any truth to that? If you or anyone else leaving wouldn't mind letting the company know why you left (scheduling, retirement, catering, etc) it might help out the guys and gals that may want to ride it out.

Best of luck!
Quote: Congrats! I heard from a reliable source that they are doing exit interviews, any truth to that? If you or anyone else leaving wouldn't mind letting the company know why you left (scheduling, retirement, catering, etc) it might help out the guys and gals that may want to ride it out.

Best of luck!
Per the Employee Handbook, they (HR) will give an exit interview. They haven't called me yet...probably because I'm performing military duty right now. But, yes, they will. Had a buddy leave last year and got one.

I'm definitely gonna give some suggestions to make it a better company that'll keep guys/gals around. Hopefully the next contract & benefits will be stronger from the input they receive from us exiting.
Any work around for doing the PAQ on a Mac?
249  649  699  739  745  746  747  748  749  750  751  752  753  759  799  849  1249  1749 
Page 749 of 2046
Go to