Everts Air Cargo

Subscribe
5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13 
Page 9 of 17
Go to
does anybody know if they provide a way to attach your resume file through their email?

also, there seems to be no email to begin with, besides the "contact us" that refers you to webmail
Quote: does anybody know if they provide a way to attach your resume file through their email?

also, there seems to be no email to begin with, besides the "contact us" that refers you to webmail
[email protected]. You can attach a resume to that email..

I will talk to IT about the website. It shouldn't be that challenging to apply.

Jim
Do you guys read or add the climbto350 resumes or it has to be through the website????
Quote: Do you guys read or add the climbto350 resumes or it has to be through the website????
Resumes from all sources go to HR and Operations management.

Jim
How's the training program? Does Everts have AQP? Is it straight forward?
Quote: How's the training program? Does Everts have AQP? Is it straight forward?
No AQP, so its typical airline training. About 10 days of basic indoc, 10 days of systems all in FAI. You have to get to FAI, but after that, Everts provides housing and access to a crew van for student use. Once you've started training, they will provide the airline tickets to the sim and the hotel at the site.

Sims are currently in MIA for the MD and a couple different locales for the DC-9. The MD sim profile is (as I recall) 8 sims and check ride. All the sim check airmen are very professional and will go the extra mile to get you qualified PROVIDED you come to the simulator prepared for the event. They're fair, but they can't afford to rubber stamp anyone due to the nature of the job out on the line.

If you go to Everts with the attitude that you're there to learn the aircraft, profiles and systems you won't have a problem.

To go one step further, my experience was that Everts is a pretty close knit family operation. Other airlines make that claim on the surface, but at Everts everyone I ever met has a real "team spirit" attitude. I suppose that comes from making a DC-6/C-46 operation work for so many years.

Everyone (and I mean EVERYONE) from the hangar deck to the CEO's office really pulls their weight to make the operation work. Its a place sort of like the military in that everyone has a great deal of respect for each other and the work they perform. If you're a "pilot diva" and think that because you fly the jet you're somehow better than everyone else, you won't fit in at Everts.
Thanks. I was just curious.
Quote: Wow, does this thread bring back memories.
I once bought an old used truck from "Cliffy" , as we used to call him, Everts. He sold it to me on "time" as I was new in FAI and the job. I was to bring the payments by his house every month.

The first month I came by, his daughter answered the door. She was pretty hot, as I recall, and Cliffy caught us making eyes at each other. He told me after that to bring the payments by his office at the airport and just leave it if he wasn't there.

That was when they were flying some really ratty C-46's.
LOL! I really enjoy hearing stories like that; I reckon it keeps the 'humanity' in aviation, and brings back memories of my own...
We still have a C-46 on the 121 certificate. Try adding one of those today!

Jim
Do not forget as part of your training you will have to become fork lift qualified.

Everts has taken out the "you will load and unload" of their ads. I am assuming you will still do it.

I talked to a guy recently that was an MD80 Captain but left because of the loading and unloading. It's hard work and can honestly be dangerous.
5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13 
Page 9 of 17
Go to