XJ 9E 9L SLI Thread

Subscribe
6  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  26  66 
Page 16 of 67
Go to
Quote: You've got to be ASA.
Lol, he's Colgan and getting prepared to be my new favorite FO
I'm a Mesaba furlough contemplating a return, just heard some dirt about recalls potentially and SLI. It's just a rumor from a friend who heard from a friend that was just in RGS. From JR, sounds like furloughs will be contacted in weeks if not days. With all the Colgan and Pinnacle hiring going on, the union and company would like to get furloughs back in the mix asap. Seems like the thought is to have them trained and ready to hit the line by the time SLI is figured out (May 1?).

Can anyone verify this? We're all Pinnacle "now", just wondering if anything has been heard elsewhere?

Wondering where furloughs would go seeming that Mesaba is still offering TOWOP...
Quote: I'm a Mesaba furlough contemplating a return, just heard some dirt about recalls potentially and SLI. It's just a rumor from a friend who heard from a friend that was just in RGS. From JR, sounds like furloughs will be contacted in weeks if not days. With all the Colgan and Pinnacle hiring going on, the union and company would like to get furloughs back in the mix asap. Seems like the thought is to have them trained and ready to hit the line by the time SLI is figured out (May 1?).

Can anyone verify this? We're all Pinnacle "now", just wondering if anything has been heard elsewhere?

Wondering where furloughs would go seeming that Mesaba is still offering TOWOP...
That's a good question, and what you have heard makes sense too.

I haven't heard anything, but my guess is that since SLI is going to happen one way or another, you will be placed in whichever airplane they need warm bodies for in any company.
What does it matter anyways, wont the judge decide how the integration is done?
Quote: So if us pinnacle pilots made the ultimate sacrifice and struck, how many of you xj guys were going to fly the struck work? You can answer once you get the taste of your toe jam out of your mouth.
Your a real tool for even suggesting that we (XJ)would ever fly struck work.
Quote: okay I bring top ramen
Beef or Chicken flavored?
Quote: Beef or Chicken flavored?
Oriental flavor with the new contract now comes easy mac
Quote: I'm a Mesaba furlough contemplating a return, just heard some dirt about recalls potentially and SLI. It's just a rumor from a friend who heard from a friend that was just in RGS. From JR, sounds like furloughs will be contacted in weeks if not days. With all the Colgan and Pinnacle hiring going on, the union and company would like to get furloughs back in the mix asap. Seems like the thought is to have them trained and ready to hit the line by the time SLI is figured out (May 1?).

I'm in that class and what your hearing is right...but maybe with a slight twist...all furloughs would either go to Colgan or Pinnacle, but not XJ...It would be a mandatory recall and you would get first dibs before new hires where you would be needed like Bartok said...the LOA is in the works, just fine tuning it....
Quote: Oriental flavor with the new contract now comes easy mac
Nice, the 900 boys are buying off the dollar menu now
Quote: Lol, he's Colgan and getting prepared to be my new favorite FO
You coming over to the Saab, Barcock?
6  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  26  66 
Page 16 of 67
Go to