XJ 9E 9L SLI Thread

Subscribe
17  57  63  64  65  66  67 
Page 67 of 67
Go to
Quote: +1. Some pathetic guys here.

These words coming from the guy who attempted to start two worthless threads just to poke the bear. Change your name to fire starter, you can't call anyone out unless you're talking to yourself. You, sir, are pathetic.
Quote: These words coming from the guy who attempted to start two worthless threads just to poke the bear. Change your name to fire starter, you can't call anyone out unless you're talking to yourself. You, sir, are pathetic.
Just calling a spade a spade. 1st thread was bs.
Quote: Just calling a spade a spade. 1st thread was bs.
Just calling a joker a joker, they were both pointless.
Quote: These words coming from the guy who attempted to start two worthless threads just to poke the bear. Change your name to fire starter, you can't call anyone out unless you're talking to yourself. You, sir, are pathetic.
you do realize those 2 posts were sarcastic humorous tongue-in-cheek attempts to make the original poster of the XJ seniority windfall rumor sound like an a** don't you? I thought they were pretty funny....
Quote:
Quote: +1. Some pathetic guys here.

These words coming from the guy who attempted to start two worthless threads just to poke the bear. Change your name to fire starter, you can't call anyone out unless you're talking to yourself. You, sir, are pathetic.
I thought it was funny. Helped bring some levity to the ridiculous thread about "My good source said...."
Quote: you do realize those 2 posts were sarcastic humorous tongue-in-cheek attempts to make the original poster of the XJ seniority windfall rumor sound like an a** don't you? I thought they were pretty funny....
Then I apologize... didn't see the original, just the two locked threads. This week should be pretty entertaining. I'm setting the over under on locked threads at +/- 6, starting tomorrow.
Quote: Then I apologize... didn't see the original, just the two locked threads. This week should be pretty entertaining. I'm setting the over under on locked threads at +/- 6, starting tomorrow.
ahh yes well if you didn't see it then it would make him sound like an a** himself
17  57  63  64  65  66  67 
Page 67 of 67
Go to