Omni Air

Subscribe
3  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  23  63  113 
Page 13 of 433
Go to
I was told there was only May and April dates. She didn't mention anything about the 10 but, I didn't ask either. Just stoked on getting an actual phone call. Hopefully people bypass the May date and some of us can get in sooner.
Anybody in the may class? Just curious who all will be in class with me? See who's driving etc?
Quote: Anybody in the may class? Just curious who all will be in class with me? See who's driving etc?
I am in the May 10th Boeing class. Not sure if I'm driving or flying to Tulsa yet.
Sounds like lots of poolies on this board. Anyone have any info on new calls for interviews? I noticed they took the link off the main OMNI employment page, but luckily someone linked to it here. So I shot off a resume to them. What about some current competitive mins? Mine are ATP License, 4600TT, 3600Turbine, 1100PIC, 0TPIC Hopefully I didn't miss the boat to make the jump from XE. I know there are a few alum over there.
A friend spoke with them today at the Vegas job fair. They have slowed down (not sure if that means stopped) interviews until the training is caught up some. They are still in need of more crew members, but it sounds like they don't want people swimming in the pool for too long. They also said a internal still goes a long ways. While not the longest line at the Job fair, there was still a line to talk to them today.

Just passing along some of the details that were passed along to me. Hope it helps.
Quote: A friend spoke with them today at the Vegas job fair. They have slowed down (not sure if that means stopped) interviews until the training is caught up some. They are still in need of more crew members, but it sounds like they don't want people swimming in the pool for too long. They also said a internal still goes a long ways. While not the longest line at the Job fair, there was still a line to talk to them today.

Just passing along some of the details that were passed along to me. Hope it helps.
Thanks for the info! Yeah I just found out about that job fair the other day. I wasn't really paying to much attention. Kinda kicking myself over that. On the other hand, I have been focusing finishing up my BSBA. So....any XE guys mind walking a resume in? hehe
Any recommendations for getting noticed by Omni. I have been applying for 2 years but no response. 9600 TT, 1700 PIC, all RJ.
Quote: Any recommendations for getting noticed by Omni. I have been applying for 2 years but no response. 9600 TT, 1700 PIC, all RJ.
Keep trying. I sent my resume in about once a month for three or four years before I finally got a call. I didn't have any internal recommendations.

In my case it was a case of "squeaky wheel gets the grease". I guess they got sick of looking at my resume and finally gave me an interview.
Quote: Keep trying. I sent my resume in about once a month for three or four years before I finally got a call. I didn't have any internal recommendations.

In my case it was a case of "squeaky wheel gets the grease". I guess they got sick of looking at my resume and finally gave me an interview.
I started sending my resume in May last year and religiously sent them one twice a week through January and got the call in mid January. No internal rec., 3800TT, 1200 turbine PIC, keep sending it until your fax machine breaks or your computer crashes. Persistence , persistence, persistence, and then some.
Hey Guys
Do you guys know the address to send in resumes, or does it have to be during a hiring window? The one on the website keeps rejecting me.... hopefully its not a sign.

Thanks

Blue skies
3  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  23  63  113 
Page 13 of 433
Go to