Trans States

Subscribe
305  355  395  401  402  403  404  405  406  407  408  409  415  455  505  905 
Page 405 of 1091
Go to
Mock bids for a new base?? My oh my have times changed or so it seems at least.

I can say one thing for a fact because it happened to me. When I was a J41 capt they told us they would NOT be shutting down the RIC J41 base and that they would incorporate RIC crews into the STL flying, however it'd "behoove" us to bid STL. Needless to say no one bid for STL and in less than 12 hours we all had displacement notices.
Quote: Mock bids for a new base?? My oh my have times changed or so it seems at least.

I can say one thing for a fact because it happened to me. When I was a J41 capt they told us they would NOT be shutting down the RIC J41 base and that they would incorporate RIC crews into the STL flying, however it'd "behoove" us to bid STL. Needless to say no one bid for STL and in less than 12 hours we all had displacement notices.
Yep, and we all knew what it meant they day they said they had "no plans to shut down the RIC base"...
Any updates from the meeting in stl today?
Any idea to the status of upgrading in the next few months?
What's the likelihood of TSA and GoJet merging?
Quote: What's the likelihood of TSA and GoJet merging?

Somewhere around this likely:

Quote: Somewhere around this likely:

It'll never happen.

Lindbergh doesn't waterski.
Quote: It'll never happen.

GoJet is a Gateway drug, nothing good can come from it
Quote: GoJet is like Gateway drugs, nothing good can come from it
Carl. You're usually a bit more clever. That post was pretty terrible.

Try a gif. They do a better job of expressing your feelings in a more facetious manner. Sans the originality, of course.

Where's the emoticon for 'suck'?
Quote: It'll never happen.

Never say never. Now that the American and Continental scope have been gutted, don't be surprised if Hulas looks at the duplication created by multiple certificates and decides to consolidate. Bottom line, its all about the money, and if Hulas figures he can save a bunch of bucks, it will happen.
305  355  395  401  402  403  404  405  406  407  408  409  415  455  505  905 
Page 405 of 1091
Go to