TMC- Travel Management Company

Subscribe
17  57  63  64  65  66  67  68  69  70  71  77  117 
Page 67 of 120
Go to
Quote: Not blasting on you at all, but this is kind of a textbook example of the culture. For a lot of guys, this has been a serious increase in QOL from the 24/7 91/134.5 places they have come come from,so management knows there will be little resistance and they can get away with it. In reality, when competitors are paying crews 2x what others are,that rate becomes the standard which you should expect for doing the exact same job.
I agree wholeheartedly...its kind of a catch 22 for some people like myself because it fulfills several "boxes" on a list that need to be met QOL wise, but at the same time is hurting the pilot group pay wise because classes keep getting filled.
If we all had the hours to go to better operators that would check said "boxes", Im sure there would be trouble filling classes and/or a pay raise.
So, like I said, its a tough spot to be in for some of us.
Doesn't have to be a catch 22 anymore.
Looks like the chief pilot may see the writing on the wall...
Quote: Looks like the chief pilot may see the writing on the wall...
Why do you say that?
He just left.
Quote: He just left.
Where did he go?
Quote: Where did he go?
He probably went home.

I heard he's going to be DO at Mountain Air Cargo. That's not in Indiana DE! Long way from Indiana.
Quote: He probably went home.

I heard he's going to be DO at Mountain Air Cargo. That's not in Indiana DE! Long way from Indiana.
MAC is in my backyard..yes, a long way from Indiana lol
Quote: He probably went home.

So he traded one turd for the other, good move.
Quote: Looks like the chief pilot may see the writing on the wall...
I'm curious. What writing is that? That TMC is finished?
17  57  63  64  65  66  67  68  69  70  71  77  117 
Page 67 of 120
Go to