Skywest

Subscribe
134  184  224  230  231  232  233  234  235  236  237  238  244  284  334  734  1234 
Page 234 of 1519
Go to
Quote: Slats overreacted as he's got a little bit of a sugar high from the Kool-aid at SKW but all jokes aside... Tall dude has had threads closed because he can't make his mind onto what regional to apply/go and is always asking the same questions over and over again because he doesn't like the answers.
Um, last I checked not one thread I've started has gotten closed, but thanks for playing. And the "same question" has a different answer when you're talking about different carriers.
Quote: AZ, how's Mesa these dayz? Or Tucson, I mean Fa-hone-ex.
Hey AZ is great..can't wait for the 175's to come here! Haha...Jk...life is good, no complaints! How's ORD? When do I get a new Anna pic?
Quote: Slats overreacted as he's got a little bit of a sugar high from the Kool-aid at SKW but all jokes aside... Tall dude has had threads closed because he can't make his mind onto what regional to apply/go and is always asking the same questions over and over again because he doesn't like the answers.
Man, I thought that last batch of Kool Aid was a bit tart

If I came across as brash, I'm sorry but seriously, Tallflyer has asked the same questions repeatedly when the information he seeks is right in the upper right hand corner "airline profiles" .

As for AZ, I love you
Quote: Man, I thought that last batch of Kool Aid was a bit tart

If I came across as brash, I'm sorry but seriously, Tallflyer has asked the same questions repeatedly when the information he seeks is right in the upper right hand corner "airline profiles" .

As for AZ, I love you
That's pretty cute there Mr. Slat Boy! How can I go on talking about what a know it all, super kool aid drinking, super FO you are after that? . Maybe I WAS wrong about ya after all?

Just remember, we're all on the same team when all is said and done!
Quote: That's pretty cute there Mr. Slat Boy! How can I go on talking about what a know it all, super kool aid drinking, super FO you are after that? . Maybe I WAS wrong about ya after all?

Just remember, we're all on the same team when all is said and done!
Shall I fill your SKW "punch cup"?
Quote: Shall I fill your SKW "punch cup"?
After you drain my Mesa "punch cup"!! LMFAO!
Quote: After you drain my Mesa "punch cup"!! LMFAO!
Man, you'd have to spike that to make it taste good.
You guys can fill up my "punch cup" but be sure to add some Tennessee Shine!

AZ; ORD's good, trips are great and the commutes easy. I have no intention of bidding the E-Jets, my next major training event will be at mainline, at least I hope so. I'd give you more Anna pics but I've been warned to keep them PG-13.

BTW, you sure your punch didn’t evaporate in all that heat? It hasn’t even topped 90 yet this year in ATL. Of course the average highs for the summers here are below 90.
Average Weather for Atlanta, GA - Temperature and Precipitation
Quote: You guys can fill up my "punch cup" but be sure to add some Tennessee Shine!

AZ; ORD's good, trips are great and the commutes easy. I have no intention of bidding the E-Jets, my next major training event will be at mainline, at least I hope so. I'd give you more Anna pics but I've been warned to keep them PG-13.

BTW, you sure your punch didn’t evaporate in all that heat? It hasn’t even topped 90 yet this year in ATL. Of course the average highs for the summers here are below 90.
Average Weather for Atlanta, GA - Temperature and Precipitation
Yeah I'd NEVER bid for the 170's.. Ill just keep my line and awesome QOL! As for the heat, it's pretty crazy right now, played golf today and it was 112! Glad you're enjoying ORD bro, maybe someday ill get to do one more trip before ya leave! Actually flew with Hawker a few weeks ago which was a trip!
Any one out there hear any new word on classes beyond the July 8 New hire Brasilia Class? good to see some positive news! Rumors are supposedly it's August or September... Bro or CRJ?
134  184  224  230  231  232  233  234  235  236  237  238  244  284  334  734  1234 
Page 234 of 1519
Go to