MCO Parking

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5 
Page 1 of 8
Go to
It has recently been brought to my attention that the employee lot at MCO will no longer be issuing parking passes to those of us who commute from the Orlando area to our respective bases. Only MCO based crew and employees will be able to continue to gain access to the lot.

My question is, has anyone that does this commute found an alternative place to park? I seem to remember the Marriott of Semoron having decent rates but it's been to long to remember.

Thanks,
PK
The parking office has a list of businesses offering parking for non MCO based crew members! I haven't called the Marriott yet but the crown plaza is $50/Month so I'm assuming the Marriott will be comparable to that!
All the worthless space at MCO and they can't expand the lot? This should be fun.
Let's start a business and our own lot at the old Hertz lot. It's for sale. I'm waiting now for the airport authority to say they are low on funds and raise my taxes
Quote: It has recently been brought to my attention that the employee lot at MCO will no longer be issuing parking passes to those of us who commute from the Orlando area to our respective bases. Only MCO based crew and employees will be able to continue to gain access to the lot.
It's stupid shenanigans like this that make me happy I don't live in FL anymore. The toll roads, the tourists, and the lack of vertical terrain are some other reasons.
It's still in our contract that we get parking..
Why cant they offer a discount at the south remote lot?, got to love that MCO has one of the largest TSA labor group, and they have priority, you know- your safety- and in no time, YOUR JUMP SEAT-
GOD this business sucks!

How many airlines are based there, JB, SW, AT, ALG?
So are they no longer issuing parking passes, or is this just hearsay. Im going down tomorrow for sept. pass.
You can get a September pass, but no more after that. The Delta Airlines guys are getting passes because they have a FA base in MCO and their chief pilots mail them the passes. That's how they get around it.

Other than that, only JetBlue, Southwest, Airtran, and Allegiant can park now. It's the dumbest thing I've ever heard of, but whatever. Call the District Manager Thomas Draper at 407-825-3201 and voice your displeasure. Flood his voice mail with messages about how this is discriminatory against commuters. It might get you somewhere. I asked him about why there are no parking spots and he says that it's during noon-2pm. Well, no kidding. That time frame coincides with TSA shift change. What a genius!
The hotels are charging between $50 a month to $5-$7 a day. Thats over $20 for a 4 day trip, if you can commute on the first and last days! There are some cheaper lots. But most are unsecured.
I've tried to call Mr Draper for 2 weeks. He never picks up. By late afternoon his voicemail is full!
This does suck.
Oh, Tom Draper's number is 3021....
1  2  3  4  5 
Page 1 of 8
Go to