Executive Airshare

Subscribe
22  28  29  30  31  32  33  34  35  36  42  82  132 
Page 32 of 253
Go to
Nope. Closest would be MKC.
Quote: Do they have a STL base?
As Kingairdriver said......MKC is the closest to STL, but we also have TUL/RVS and ICT that are a little further away.
We unfortunately can't commute. So if your interested, you would have to relocate for the job.
Cheers
Hey RI830, is there anymore talk about a base in Houston? Someone I know that went to an interview said that was being talked about. Appreciate it...
Quote: Hey RI830, is there anymore talk about a base in Houston? Someone I know that went to an interview said that was being talked about. Appreciate it...
We are still awaiting word of when the proverbial trigger will be pulled for HOU. I know many are patiently waiting for the news!
Sorry for not having anymore news.
Quote: We are still awaiting word of when the proverbial trigger will be pulled for HOU. I know many are patiently waiting for the news!
Sorry for not having anymore news.
Thanks for the word.
Quote: Thanks! Me too.

How long and how much do they plan on hiring this fall?

Are they still dealing with pilot turnovers?

Thanks for any info; much appreciated.
We had a few guys leave in June, but no one since then. We have multiple PIC and SIC positions to fill. We will interview till we get the right guys for those spots. That may take 3 weeks or 6 weeks....who knows!
Walked my resume in two days ago.. KC local... keepin my fingers crossed
I'm moving to Fort Worth this week. Walked in my résumé last week. Not sure how competitive I'll be only 1400TT and 67 multi. Seems like a good place for those who want to fly. The guy I talked to there was pretty nice, although he wasn't sure what he did there lol.
Definitely interested in joining EAS. PM sent
Quote: I'm moving to Fort Worth this week. Walked in my résumé last week. Not sure how competitive I'll be only 1400TT and 67 multi. Seems like a good place for those who want to fly. The guy I talked to there was pretty nice, although he wasn't sure what he did there lol.
You probably talked to D.S., and he isn't "sure" because he's so talented and he does so much that it's hard to describe. He is one of the original founders of the company as well. He's one of the most respected and capable managers in our company, and I've learned a lot from him.
22  28  29  30  31  32  33  34  35  36  42  82  132 
Page 32 of 253
Go to