Executive Airshare

Subscribe
28  34  35  36  37  38  39  40  41  42  48  88  138 
Page 38 of 253
Go to
Quote: As long as I'm on a 135.299, then I accept your challenge.
Hey RI830 -

I just want you to know that your company must have one heck of a training program! I ran across (not 'into') MigBoy last week and watched him perform the most picture perfect RTO (simulated mind you) I've ever seen!

USMCFLYR
Just posting to get access to pm's! I'm a DFW guy just shy of 2000. EA looks like a good spot in my future. Cheers
Quote: Hey RI830 -

I just want you to know that your company must have one heck of a training program! I ran across (not 'into') MigBoy last week and watched him perform the most picture perfect RTO (simulated mind you) I've ever seen!

USMCFLYR
MiGboy is one of prodigies! When any funny business is suspected....we hand the job to him! He gits er dun!
Quote: MiGboy is one of prodigies! When any funny business is suspected....we hand the job to him! He gits er dun!
Ask him if he is a fan of *accidental* negative G unloads!
There is a story there I promise you.

Now - enough of the thread hijack - back to the meat of the problem.
RI - what does it take time and experience wise to get a job at EAS and what are the current hiring plans?

USMCFLYR
Quote: Ask him if he is a fan of *accidental* negative G unloads!
There is a story there I promise you.

Now - enough of the thread hijack - back to the meat of the problem.
RI - what does it take time and experience wise to get a job at EAS and what are the current hiring plans?

USMCFLYR
We are still interviewing for PIC and SIC positions. As for a "sweet spot", I tried to address this in a previous post. We look at many things when it comes to candidates. There isn't a magical 5k with 1k PIC Turbine or any other combo like that. We look to see what quals a guys has and his background too. Then one of the biggest things for us is your approach and ability to provide top tier customer service.
We want guys who know how to "fly the airplane" but also can have the paxs walking away saying that those guys did a great job.
Soooooooo......short answer is.....get your app in and see what happens!
Cheers
Quote: We are still interviewing for PIC and SIC positions. As for a "sweet spot", I tried to address this in a previous post. We look at many things when it comes to candidates. There isn't a magical 5k with 1k PIC Turbine or any other combo like that. We look to see what quals a guys has and his background too. Then one of the biggest things for us is your approach and ability to provide top tier customer service.
We want guys who know how to "fly the airplane" but also can have the paxs walking away saying that those guys did a great job.
Soooooooo......short answer is.....get your app in and see what happens!
Cheers
Sorry - you took my last question seriously.
I was trying to make light of the fact that you get asked the same questions about every 10th post
You do great job keeping everyone informed and getting up-to-date EAS information out there for the APC community. Thanks.

USMCFLYR
In any job, the customer (remember them?) are the ones who pay the bills. As a pilot, we are risk managers and our job is to safely get the customers to their destination and back as quickly as possible. Never forget who pays the bills and always display a good attitude and you will get much farther in your flying career than you ever thought possible.
Quote: Hey RI830 -

USMCFLYR
Oh now your just melting me... aww thanks amigo!
Always nice to get a compliment from an experienced guy. Thanks!
Quote: Oh now your just melting me... aww thanks amigo!
Always nice to get a compliment from an experienced guy. Thanks!
Just buttering both sides of the bread in case I find myself in need of another aerobatics flight
I was wondering if you were going to post some of those T-28/Great Lakes shots you took with your buddy.

USMCFLYR
Quote: In any job, the customer (remember them?) are the ones who pay the bills. As a pilot, we are risk managers and our job is to safely get the customers to their destination and back as quickly as possible. Never forget who pays the bills and always display a good attitude and you will get much farther in your flying career than you ever thought possible.
Right on! You have the right mindset.
28  34  35  36  37  38  39  40  41  42  48  88  138 
Page 38 of 253
Go to