Key Lime Air

Subscribe
6  12  13  14  15  16  17 
Page 16 of 17
Go to
Quote: Looks like they lost one Monday. RIP. I'm guessing the time pressure of night freight did not allow waiting for the line to clear out:
Key Lime Air #308 ? 05-Dec-2016 ? KECP - KABY ? FlightAware

I met that guy a few months before it happened. I used to fly a Caravan into Pensacola every night and the night before a hurricane his Metro was parked in my spot. We took the shuttle back to the hotel. He seemed like a nice guy.
Hi,

Does anybody have any info on Key Lime? How many hours do you fly per month? Can you get hired as a Metro PIC right at 135 PIC mins? Where do you receive training and obtain your type rating? What is your schedule like? Is there a training contract?

Thank you.
Is the schedule still 4 on 3 off?
Looking for Current Information
I'm looking for up to date information regarding this company and pilot's views on it in 2018. I'm looking into this myself, but if you have any info, it would be appreciated.

Please and Thank you!
Anyone currently at Key Lime? Seems they have gone to 121 vs. 135 ?
Quote: Anyone currently at Key Lime? Seems they have gone to 121 vs. 135 ?
Flying 121 passenger service out of DEN. Everything else is still 135 for now. There is slight talk about moving the company as a whole to the 121 certificate. That would also kill all the opportunities for the low time pilots to gain valuable turbine experience and be able to pull from a wider selection of pilots.
Key Lime second hand
One of my FOs at Boutique was previously at Key Lime in the DOJet. He spoke highly of the pilot group there, a high level of experience and professionalism amongst the Captains. He came to Boutique for the flight time; about double what he was getting at KeyLime..

l
Quote: Flying 121 passenger service out of DEN. Everything else is still 135 for now. There is slight talk about moving the company as a whole to the 121 certificate. That would also kill all the opportunities for the low time pilots to gain valuable turbine experience and be able to pull from a wider selection of pilots.
121 gouge
If any key lime 121 guys could post any intel on actual schedules; 4 on 3 off? and if you are having any luck commuting into Denver?

thanks

Feel free to PM me if you don't want to post.
Bueller? Bueller? Bueller?
Hello Key Lime?

Lots of people are curious about working and flying in Denver. Can any current pilots provide an update on schedules, pay, domiciles, training contracts, and current level of contentment or discontentment?

Thanks!
Quote: Hello Key Lime?

Lots of people are curious about working and flying in Denver. Can any current pilots provide an update on schedules, pay, domiciles, training contracts, and current level of contentment or discontentment?

Thanks!
Nope! Stay away! June ‘18 to Aug ‘19. Only gave them a gentleman’s year because they paid for my ATP and type.
6  12  13  14  15  16  17 
Page 16 of 17
Go to