Sun Country

Subscribe
29  79  119  125  126  127  128  129  130  131  132  133  139 
Page 129 of 155
Go to
Definitely apply to sunny, doesn't hurt, I know our instructors have seen a lot of low time or somewhat new people and many have made it through without issue, I think if you study well and have a positive attitude you will be fine.

I agree once PDX is up and running it won't take long for other bases to open up and before you know it, everyone will be commuting out of MSP, without commuter clause...

MSP is too cold to keep staff at minimum wage, therefore high turnover and delays
I agree with tolipenalpria,
Don’t write of SC or others without first speaking to them.
Apply.

Good luck!
Is LCR an option now? If not, think it will be with PDX?
Quote: Is LCR an option now? If not, think it will be with PDX?
As of now, no. Not sure.
Quote: Thanks for the input, Varsity. After taking some time and reading through the threads here I think you're right. I've always been a strong pilot, but I don't know anything about the 121 world, and since I've been away from flying for awhile I know I'd be putting myself behind the 8-ball from a training standpoint. I'll continue to research, but I think a regional is a more sensible place for me to start.
I also agree with the others. You should apply. There are several military guys who have gone through training and had no issues.
no long call, no airport ready. just 2 hour call. who knows what will come yet, i doubt anything advantageous to the pilot group. meeting is today... prepare for no news, just more meetings to be scheduled at a later date. haha
Quote: Definitely apply to sunny, doesn't hurt, I know our instructors have seen a lot of low time or somewhat new people and many have made it through without issue, I think if you study well and have a positive attitude you will be fine.

I agree once PDX is up and running it won't take long for other bases to open up and before you know it, everyone will be commuting out of MSP, without commuter clause...

MSP is too cold to keep staff at minimum wage, therefore high turnover and delays
Section 25.24 Late check-in
No fault shall be attributed to a pilot who is running late due to circumstances beyond his control, including a commuter pilot who has taken reasonable steps to plan his commute, but due to unanticipated delays or problems, is not able to arrive at his reporting point by his report time. If crew scheduling does call out a reserve pilot or junior assigns a pilot, then as between the originally scheduled pilot and the other pilot, Crew Scheduling will determine which pilot flies the trip. If the other pilot flies the trip, then:
Are the pay rates posted on APC accurate as of today?
Quote: Are the pay rates posted on APC accurate as of today?
Yes. (filler)
Do u need a atp for sun country
Do u need a atp for sun country
29  79  119  125  126  127  128  129  130  131  132  133  139 
Page 129 of 155
Go to