Sun Country

Subscribe
19  25  26  27  28  29  30  31  32  33  39  79  129 
Page 29 of 155
Go to
Anyone get a call to set up an interview lately?
Did Sun Country just put in an order for a few dozen new 737s with Boeing today?
Quote: Did Sun Country just put in an order for a few dozen new 737s with Boeing today?
That would be nice! Lets keep the rumor mill at a minimum.. I know everyone likes to get their panties in a bunch on here.
Quote: 75 first year, 70 years 2+.
Senior turn lines are 80-90 hours with 17-20 days off, the rest are between 70-85 hours. With roughly 12-13 off. Some months its better with the multi day trips getting 13-15 days off.
10-11 days off on reserve with a 30 or 31 day month.
anybody commuting?
Yes. Not sure what the percentage of commuters is but more commuters have been hired over the last few years than ever before. I think most came from Com Air, Ryan, And Midwest.
In the new TA is there anything about long call reserve? Anything about providing hotels during training? What's the general feeling over there regarding the TA? Do you think it's going to pass?
Quote: In the new TA is there anything about long call reserve? Anything about providing hotels during training? What's the general feeling over there regarding the TA? Do you think it's going to pass?
No long call reserve. Reserve has not changed. Two hour min call out. No hotels during training.
This is still a small local airline.... People have been hired that commute. Most people that commute get a crash pad or have friends or relatives they stay with. Some move here. I would suspect that with the pay raise some might now consider moving to MSP for this job.
It's not the best paying, but now our pay has a rate at the end of over $200 an hour. I think we are the only non legacy to have a rate over that bench mark.
I'm sure by the end of this contract others will have 200+ rates but for now, it's not bad for an airline with 20 planes.
I think it will pass.
From the inner grumblings it sounds like we will add 5 planes next summer and possibly a total of 35-50 planes by the end of the contract.
What's the captain pay scale ?
bullet points
Did the MEC put out bullet points for the pilot group that encompasses the whole TA that could be posted or pm'd?
Quote: What's the captain pay scale ?
Its about a 30% raise date of signing, then 3%,4.5%,6%, and the last year is 8%. Top end is 202.
19  25  26  27  28  29  30  31  32  33  39  79  129 
Page 29 of 155
Go to