Aloha Air Cargo Qs

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5 
Page 1 of 10
Go to
Is anyone there and know what their mins are to get hired into the Saab? I know they have 737s also. I made a few calls to get a few answers, but nothing so far. Any projected future hiring that might take place?
Last I heard they were looking for an ATP cert and preferred turbine time. Last guy I talked to didn't say anything about PIC turbine either. But if they do hire, they are looking to put guys in the Saab.
Interviews next week for the Saab pool, possible class in January.
They have an ad up for 737FO on climbto350. Anyone know their pay scale? I cant seem to find it on APC.
Quote: They have an ad up for 737FO on climbto350. Anyone know their pay scale? I cant seem to find it on APC.
First year pay on the 737 is $53 with a minimum guarantee of 55 hrs. APC should add Aloha Air Cargo to the cargo airlines.
Any updates on these guys???
I filled out an app for 737 fo over the summer. Just got the call for an interview this week. Turned it down due to the fact I love my new job and dont want to move to Hawaii at the moment.
Quote: APC should add Aloha Air Cargo to the cargo airlines.
Drop them a note: Airline Pilot Central - Updates and Corrections
Quote: I filled out an app for 737 fo over the summer. Just got the call for an interview this week. Turned it down due to the fact I love my new job and dont want to move to Hawaii at the moment.
What were your times if you don't mind me asking....
I know they are hiring FO's for the Saabs right now, classes are supposed to be in march and april. Apparently a lot of Aloha guys are going to HAL. Does anyone know if the ATP is a must? Would it be worth applying without one?
1  2  3  4  5 
Page 1 of 10
Go to