CommutAir Rumors and Info

Subscribe
144  194  234  240  241  242  243  244  245  246  247  248  254  294  344 
Page 244 of 541
Go to
How many pilots is C5 losing per month to other airlines outside the CPP? Just trying to get a better idea of how fast one can expect to be a line holder as a Captain if you are coming in with the 1000 Part 121 SIC already. Thanks!
Quote: How many pilots is C5 losing per month to other airlines outside the CPP? Just trying to get a better idea of how fast one can expect to be a line holder as a Captain if you are coming in with the 1000 Part 121 SIC already. Thanks!

There wasnt much movement before but the first 10 are announced to leave by the years end with 40-50 next year. But people are leaving to other places too. Instant upgrade because we need the pilots to staff the jets. They are begging for people to upgrade. Even saying to those who are nervous and such to take the leap. Doesnt matter if no one leaves. You will upgrade asap

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Thanks for the reply... would you guesstimate the time on Reserve for a new hire that upgrades soon after IOE? Assuming you are bypassing a majority of the FO's on the list that haven't reached their 1000 SIC time?
How easy is the Hogan? Do they give more than one attempt at it?
Any chance of an ORD base in the future?
Quote: Any chance of an ORD base in the future?

That was a rumor that changed to newark. I dont believe ORD will be a base for foreseeable future. Commutair is covering flights that dash is doing and need to solidify ewr and iad before any further expansion. And another rumor is that XJT is slowly gonna pull out of ewr and more into ord. All rumors for now.

Quote: Any chance of an ORD base in the future?
Probably not until 3Q 2017, if that.
I may be trying to jumpseat on you guys from GSO - IAD tomorrow afternoon. Your Q300 aren't typically weight restricted for Jumpseaters correct? It is supposed to be on a Q300 currently.
Quote: I may be trying to jumpseat on you guys from GSO - IAD tomorrow afternoon. Your Q300 aren't typically weight restricted for Jumpseaters correct? It is supposed to be on a Q300 currently.

Generally no, the 200 is more of a concern. But it can happen if theres a lot of bags. Luckily from GSO there isnt a lot of kids going back to school or military base nearby. Thats what usually oushes it over the edge. Or MELs. Hope it works out.

Thanks for the info!
144  194  234  240  241  242  243  244  245  246  247  248  254  294  344 
Page 244 of 541
Go to