CommutAir Rumors and Info

Subscribe
45  85  91  92  93  94  95  96  97  98  99  105  145  195 
Page 95 of 541
Go to
Quote: When do contract negotiations begin?

December of this year I believe.
Quote: When do contract negotiations begin?
They can start as early as September and it sounds like both sides of the table are eager to get this done.
At this point, with the company offering no long-term plans or solutions to shrinkage, does it matter?
Quote: At this point, with the company offering no long-term plans or solutions to shrinkage, does it matter?
Company is re-negotiating to extend their contract with United. I think that's long term
Seaborne Airlines pilot training
2,000 hours, 250 multi here. I have an interview with Seaborne Airlines coming up. I know they have a SAAB 340B and only one base in San Juan, PR, starting at $25 p/h. I don't have any more info. How is the training program? is it tough? ex: ground, sim. What's the schedule like? how is the commuting to the mainland? any crash pad? what's the monthly pay before taxes, including per diem? any thoughts? any response is appreciated.
How long is reserve at EWR currently?
Quote: How long is reserve at EWR currently?
3-4 months
Quote: 3-4 months
How about IAD?

How is attrition?
Quote: How about IAD?

How is attrition?
About the same for IAD.

Several captains have left to Legacys and LLC. Many to Spirit & Frontier.

Probably 4-5 pilots leave per month followed by a class of 3-4 new hires. So a slightly negative trend is occurring and has been when it comes to the number of pilots on property.

Management & Ownership have hinted at some incentives coming down the pipeline to help attract new hires and retain them. As well as "goodies" for the pilot group. There was talk of hearing something by September.

ALPA & the company are starting negotiations in September for a new TA. Hopefully good things are around the corner!

CommutAir has a pretty good pilot group, good training, and the Dash 8 is a good airplane to fly.
Has upgrade hit 13xx numbers yet?
45  85  91  92  93  94  95  96  97  98  99  105  145  195 
Page 95 of 541
Go to