Climategate--The Final Chapter

Subscribe
4  54  94  100  101  102  103  104  105  106  107  108 
Page 104 of 109
Go to
Quote: oil industry......they know humans are affecting the climate for bad and the science is clear.
Ah, yes... a great bastion of expertise on weather and global climate. They don't know what you claim they do anymore than anyone else because it hasn't been proven. It's conjecture and "scientific consensus" which has no basis in actual science. "Internal memos"?? You mean private emails? As if that somehow makes them sinister or more credible?

Quote: inconvenient truth.
Some advice... these two words aren't going to help you push your agenda. They began with a world class idiot and one of the biggest hypocrites in the "hand wringers" camp.

I can't convince you... you can't convince me. Not much more to say then.
Quote: It is the deniers who are delusional. Even internal oil industry memos demonstrate they know humans are affecting the climate for bad and the science is clear. That is the inconvenient truth.
And if I have internal climate industry emails that document their models are full of fluff and adjusted data to "prove" warming is that enough evidence to prove what frauds they are?
Why are there fossils up in Greenland (tree fossils not fish)?

I'll wait.

We're going to be just fine.
The Top 5 Climate Change (Man Made Global Warming) Myths Debunked!
Quote: you can't convince me. Not much more to say then.
Convincing those immune to facts is not my intention.

Obama: No Nation, Not Even One As Powerful As The U.S., Is Immune From Climate Change

Quote: The Top 5 Climate Change (Man Made Global Warming) Myths Debunked!
That was compelling, not.
Oh s..t! Were all gonna die!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
SayAlt, Are there anymore pilot job openings at Koch Industries?
Quid pro quo, Fly.

Are there any job openings flying for George Soros?

Quote: Are there any job openings flying for George Soros?
I never posted job listings on APC like you did for Koch Industries. Does Koch have any pilot openings?
4  54  94  100  101  102  103  104  105  106  107  108 
Page 104 of 109
Go to