Silver Airways

Subscribe
57  107  147  153  154  155  156  157  158  159  160  161  167  207  257  657 
Page 157 of 683
Go to
From what I've been told we will find out for sure by Saturday at the latest.

Since it seemed like they were moving when I interviewed I'm hoping they're still in the same building.

Happy times!
Class postponed till Tuesday but required to show on Sunday. Everyone else get this email? Any idea on what hotel the email didn't say.
Silver Airways has plans to buy more planes - WTVA.com

Found this... Says they are going to look at local candidates for Greenville... It in one statement proves it will be out station basing out of Atlanta and that no one wants to live in Greenville unless you already do... Lol
Quote: Class postponed till Tuesday but required to show on Sunday. Everyone else get this email? Any idea on what hotel the email didn't say.
Got the same email... The previous email said the Fairfield just down the street from the training center...
Same email - its by name - at the fairfield
Quote: Same email - its by name - at the fairfield
Same email here too.

When is everyone arriving Sunday? I get to FLL around noon.

Anybody up for getting together sometime Sunday/Monday now that class has been postponed until Tuesday?
Not sure what time I will get there Sunday since we don't have to be there for class on Monday morning. But I look forward to getting together with all of you!
Quote:

Anybody up for getting together sometime Sunday/Monday now that class has been postponed until Tuesday?
I'll be there Sunday afternoon... I'd be up for getting together Sunday or Monday evening. I'm using Monday to start into limitations etc. but getting together for dinner or something would be cool...
Not sure how the Saab training will compare to the 1900, buts use whatever free days you have to go over stuff like the memorization items. If its anything like the 1900 training, you'll get a lot of stuff thrown at you at the very end and wish you were better prepared... of course the Ale House around the corner helped with that...
Quote: I'll be there Sunday afternoon... I'd be up for getting together Sunday or Monday evening. I'm using Monday to start into limitations etc. but getting together for dinner or something would be cool...
I'll drop you a PM when I get into town.

We can go from there.

Look forward to meeting everybody this week.
57  107  147  153  154  155  156  157  158  159  160  161  167  207  257  657 
Page 157 of 683
Go to