Silver Airways

Subscribe
193  243  283  289  290  291  292  293  294  295  296  297  303  343  393 
Page 293 of 683
Go to
Lines are out. Seems there is something fishy going on in FLL. Lines 1 and 2 have 18 days off while everyone else gets 12 and 11. I'd say y'all FLL folks got some sussin' out to do.
Quote:
Lines are out. Seems there is something fishy going on in FLL. Lines 1 and 2 have 18 days off while everyone else gets 12 and 11. I'd say y'all FLL folks got some sussin' out to do.

So someone went around the union to "fix" this?
Quote: So someone went around the union to "fix" this?
According to the union email apparently the top couple of guys in Fort Lauderdale went around the union and took matters into their own hands. They apparently back doored a deal with the new CEO to get lines with more days off.
Quote: According to the union email apparently the top couple of guys in Fort Lauderdale went around the union and took matters into their own hands. They apparently back doored a deal with the new CEO to get lines with more days off.
Ugh...

Wonder if we are going to see new lines now for June or if the ones we have are the ones we will get...
Any more ATL guys seeing their block times changed not to match the logbook? Ironically the company spoke of pilots stealing time, but now were getting jipped by the out stations, especially when you over block. I'm sure it's not only isolated to ATL stations.
Quote: Any more ATL guys seeing their block times changed not to match the logbook? Ironically the company spoke of pilots stealing time, but now were getting jipped by the out stations, especially when you over block. I'm sure it's not only isolated to ATL stations.
As of a few days ago ALL times are reported through the TAMDAR, not what you call in.

Just the messenger.
Silver Airways
The deuce is a TAMDAR?!
Quote: The deuce is a TAMDAR?!
Some kinda weather BS dreamt up by the NOAA or something. Oh yeah it also reports times.
So this exists...

Silver Airways Virtual - Home

Might just have to dust off the ole FSX

No, or not.
Can't speak for the S340's... but 4 or 5 captains have left off the 1900 for majors. Also, according to company e-mail today, what was posted on the previous page about the union backdoor dealing w/more days off is true. The e-mail states in June they're playing around with the lines, more so for the Slaab.

Side note... what's the junior basing for the S340? I'm guessing the outstations on the ATL / IAD circuit?
193  243  283  289  290  291  292  293  294  295  296  297  303  343  393 
Page 293 of 683
Go to