Silver Airways

Subscribe
256  306  346  352  353  354  355  356  357  358  359  360  366  406  456 
Page 356 of 683
Go to
Quote: Don't shoot the messenger but READ YOUR contract. How a staffing bid is to be executed is in your contract. The contract clearly states that a "staffing bid can ONLY be used to fill vacancies". Thus, the added vacancies in CLE and GNV plus any NOT currently filled.

The ONLY people who can bump another person from their base or seat is a person with displacement rights. These will be the BIL's guys. The way displacement works is a trickle down effect. Thus, if a BIL guy bumps a FLL guy then the FLL guy gets displacement rights...so on and so forth. How this bid will work (i.e. how FLICA will process it) will be to start from the top. They will take all the BIL guys and give them what they want / can hold, then all those displaced guys will get what they want until all the displacement rights have been awarded. THEN EVERYONE else will get what they want per the remaining VACANCIES with NO DISPLACING.

As far as bypass pay... You CAN NOT receive BYPASS pay per the staffing bid unless you have displacement rights and were not awarded a CA slot you could hold or they HIRED more DEC's. This is because again the staffing bid is a vacancy only bid.

This is all predicated on the company following the contract......
Sorry should have read differently...I didn't have a chance to proof read...

First they will assign EVERYONE what they want per the VACANCIES with NO DISPLACING. They will then take all the BIL guys and give them what they want / can hold, then all those displaced guys will get what they want until all the displacement rights have been awarded. Then booooom you have the final award!
Quote: Sorry should have read differently...I didn't have a chance to proof read...

First they will assign EVERYONE what they want per the VACANCIES with NO DISPLACING. They will then take all the BIL guys and give them what they want / can hold, then all those displaced guys will get what they want until all the displacement rights have been awarded. Then booooom you have the final award!
I understood you boo-boo!

Quote: Sorry should have read differently...I didn't have a chance to proof read...

That's if they follow the contract...
Quote: I wonder how many FOs are gonna send in the same ones they sent to other airlines...even with the other company in the objective haha
"To Obtain a First Officer Position with Gulfstream International Academy" said the guy hired in 1986 LOL
Updated résumé is so weird.
Quote: Updated résumé is so weird.
There is nothing (contract, work rules, etc) that requires you to submit this information. If you aren't comfortable or just don't want to, then don't.
I'm STILL working on getting my logbooks into LogTen...might be a while.
Why on earth would they need resumes from any of us?!? That makes no sense.
My reaction to the last few days of updates:

I think we have been sold. Whatever airline/company purchased us probably wants to see what kind of qualifications and hours the pilots hold. That's what sorta makes sense to me. But who knows. Again..only my opinion.
256  306  346  352  353  354  355  356  357  358  359  360  366  406  456 
Page 356 of 683
Go to