Go to
Quote: I ain't never scared (eastside!)
I ain't never scared (westside!)
I ain't never scared (southside!)
I ain't never scared (northside!)
I ain't never scared (southside!)
I ain't never scared (eastside!)
I ain't never scared (westside!)

So I'm outside of the club and you think I'm a punk.

So I go to my loaded Tec-9 that's up in da trunk!

...yes Carl...we just had a Bone Crusher moment...

Just went to make sure my staffing bid was right since it closes tonight... noticed that they added some options "XXX SF3 CA" and "XXX SF3 FO". Pretty sure those weren't there when it first opened... last time this happened was right before IAD bases opened. Anyone willing to play base roulette?
Quote: Just went to make sure my staffing bid was right since it closes tonight... noticed that they added some options "XXX SF3 CA" and "XXX SF3 FO". Pretty sure those weren't there when it first opened... last time this happened was right before IAD bases opened. Anyone willing to play base roulette?
I hear thats what you bid for voluntary furlough Staffing bid extended till friday anyway
Legit guesses:
Means floaters to cover displacements
LWB
PIB
MCO

Rumor causing ridiculous guesses:
IAH
MSP or DTW to do tiny towns in mn or Michigan
ABQ, the southwest is under served, just waiting for a plane with no apu.
Quote: Legit guesses:
Means floaters to cover displacements
LWB
PIB
MCO

Rumor causing ridiculous guesses:
IAH
MSP or DTW to do tiny towns in mn or Michigan
ABQ, the southwest is under served, just waiting for a plane with no apu.
Silver Airways Mad Lib

Hey did ya'll hear the new rumor? We're going to be opening a new base in _______ (location). The 1900s and SAABs aren't up for the job so we'll be getting _______ (aircraft) to cover the flying. Apparently we have a codeshare agreement with ________ (airline) to do the new flying as they desperately need Silver to carry their passengers to and from _______ (another location). I hear the demand for new pilots is going to be so steep we're going to be hiring another _______ (number) pilots! Looks like all new hires should be able to upgrade in a mere ______ (another number) weeks! It sure is an exciting time to be a Silver employee...Go Silver!

Best response gets a beer from me on our next exotic overnight!
Quote: Silver Airways Mad Lib

Hey did ya'll hear the new rumor? We're going to be opening a new base in _______ (location). The 1900s and SAABs aren't up for the job so we'll be getting _______ (aircraft) to cover the flying. Apparently we have a codeshare agreement with ________ (airline) to do the new flying as they desperately need Silver to carry their passengers to and from _______ (another location). I hear the demand for new pilots is going to be so steep we're going to be hiring another _______ (number) pilots! Looks like all new hires should be able to upgrade in a mere ______ (another number) weeks! It sure is an exciting time to be a Silver employee...Go Silver!

purple/apples/George Washington/pterodactyl/pickle/the number 7....what do I win?
Quote:
Quote: Silver Airways Mad Lib

International Space Station/Atlas-IV Rockets/Virgin Galactic/the Moon/2 pilots/8 years....what do I win?
A ride on the silver shaft, also known as Bahamian rapesody. The new plane
Quote: A ride on the silver shaft, also known as Bahamian rapesody. The new plane
I hear management is writing a memoir on the life of a Silver pilot...going to call it "A Saab Story"..... Duh Dum, tssss Anyone? Anyone? Beuller? Beuller?
Quote: So line improvement is over for August. As usual ALL my SWAPS where denied. Not drops... Not big pairings for small ones... EVEN swaps. So my curiosity is getting to me. Who else had this happen for August?

What if anything can be done about this?
Made a phone call... They made it right...
Complaint retracted!
We're not growing, there are no new bases, no new aircraft types, no new markets. Everything will be the same. They need to concentrate on what's going on presently and make it more successful. Primary source information from the Silver management tour 2013. If you're here hoping for upgrades or more flying get your apps out now.
279  329  369  375  376  377  378  379  380  381  382  383  389  429  479 
Page 379 of 683
Go to