Silver Airways

Subscribe
312  362  402  408  409  410  411  412  413  414  415  416  422  462  512 
Page 412 of 683
Go to
Quote: Saddest part about it all; it's a moderator who comes stirs the **** and the fades to the back. Almost like he is a streamer who didn't get hired after he paid his 250 and the marines turned him down. I for one have never seen a marine act like such a ....
This is a little uncalled for. He is merely saying that 18 months ago people were warning our pilot group while some stood up for the company and now they are talking smack and leaving. Kind of a diplomatic "I told ya so too bad" kinda thing. No need to question someone's military background over this. That's kinda messed up. He has been far more diplomatic than most.
Quote:
Now this is some of the funniest and truest **** I have seen in awhile!

Guess you aren't just an attractive avatar...
I'm attractive in person too boo!
Quote: Saddest part about it all; it's a moderator who comes stirs the **** and the fades to the back. Almost like he is a streamer who didn't get hired after he paid his 250 and the marines turned him down. I for one have never seen a marine act like such a ....

Your ignorance is entertaining
Quote: How about some damn good news?

Sound like a good idea?
Ops check good.

How's that for good news?
Quote: How about some damn good news?

Sound like a good idea?
Quote: Ops check good.

How's that for good news?
Good news is you are having a better day than this lady, guaranteed...

So how come C.S. didn't do his usual "Time to get out folks, your part of the problem if your still here" speech FYI to all those non silver pilots we are paid very well and have extremely good work rules, Don't go to delta come here kids.
Quote: So how come C.S. didn't do his usual "Time to get out folks, your part of the problem if your still here" speech FYI to all those non silver pilots we are paid very well and have extremely good work rules, Don't go to delta come here kids.
Cash incentive under the table
Quote: So how come C.S. didn't do his usual "Time to get out folks, your part of the problem if your still here" speech FYI to all those non silver pilots we are paid very well and have extremely good work rules, Don't go to delta come here kids.
The sad part is, guys like CS are a huge part of the problem... and not nearly enough of you guys see it. (just to be clear, the company is it's own mess. But those guys.... come on man)
Quote: The sad part is, guys like CS are a huge part of the problem... and not nearly enough of you guys see it. (just to be clear, the company is it's own mess. But those guys.... come on man)
Don't beat around the bush explain in detail who "those guys" are and how they screwed up or screwed you i would like to know.
312  362  402  408  409  410  411  412  413  414  415  416  422  462  512 
Page 412 of 683
Go to