Tool of the day

Subscribe
24  74  114  120  121  122  123  124  125  126  127  128  134  174  224  624  1124 
Page 124 of 1239
Go to
Quote: Sounds like he's just 2 drinks away from an EMB175 trampstamp.
Oh... Wait... Was I not supposed to get the Widget tattoo on my butt cheek? Hmm...
Bow Ties
85% chance of TOD.
I couldn't find the thread or want to start a new thread so I'll just vent here. To the captain and their crew, if you are tired of your life and career, please do us a favor and leave the industry. I understand your wife/husband left you and you are broke after a bad divorce but to treat other crews like crap and give attitude is not acceptable especially if one is trying to be extra nice. Those who bend over backwards for jumps seaters I salute you!

Vent end.
Quote: I saw a Compass crew in YVR not long ago...road the bus with us to the airport. FO had "DELTA CREW" tags. Not just one, but 2 on his bag...1 on his flight case...1 on his backpack.

Glad to know he fancies himself a mainline pilot...Bless his heart...
Quote: I couldn't find the thread or want to start a new thread so I'll just vent here. To the captain and their crew, if you are tired of your life and career, please do us a favor and leave the industry. I understand your wife/husband left you and you are broke after a bad divorce but to treat other crews like crap and give attitude is not acceptable especially if one is trying to be extra nice. Those who bend over backwards for jumps seaters I salute you!

Vent end.
Wanna talk about it champ
Quote: Wanna talk about it champ
I wonder if they work for Eagle and are talking about an EMJ woman captain who you have to follow around apologizing for. Those in NY know her well, those in MIA are starting to.
Quote: I wonder if they work for Eagle and are talking about an EMJ woman captain who you have to follow around apologizing for. Those in NY know her well, those in MIA are starting to.
Is she blonde?
Quote: Is she blonde?
I do not know what you call that hair!
I am sure this has been said already. If so, it deserves another remark. How about the guy/gal that reaches for the gear handle when he/she wants you to call for the gear instead of letting you fly the airplane and call for the gear when you are the pilot flying. Oh really, gear goes down now?? Thanks dad/mom.....tool
Quote: I am sure this has been said already. If so, it deserves another remark. How about the guy/gal that reaches for the gear handle when he/she wants you to call for the gear instead of letting you fly the airplane and call for the gear when you are the pilot flying. Oh really, gear goes down now?? Thanks dad/mom.....tool
At least they are giving you the "hint" of what they want, instead of the BIGGER tool who just does it!!!!
24  74  114  120  121  122  123  124  125  126  127  128  134  174  224  624  1124 
Page 124 of 1239
Go to