Tool of the day

Subscribe
148  198  238  244  245  246  247  248  249  250  251  252  258  298  348  748 
Page 248 of 1239
Go to
It doesn't matter what pocket I put my pen in. I still automatically reach for what would be my flight suit sleeve pocket. 5 years after I last wore the uni no less. Yes I know.....tooolish
Rickt

I just buy tickets! . Besides, can't sleep in a jumpseat, like in business.

GF
I wear my identical Cross pin/pencil on the wing side. No wings tho.
Quote: A truly outstanding tool may upgrade to the rank of "device". He carries no pen at all, but just dictates memos to the F/O.
That's pretty good Tom. Were you ever a device?
Quote: I wear my identical Cross pin/pencil on the wing side. No wings tho.
Cross Pen?! All mine say "Holiday Inn" on them.
Quote: That's pretty good Tom. Were you ever a device?
I probably could have made it, but retired at 55.
Quote: AE Flight attendant uses aircraft public address system for 'spiritual moment'

Flight attendant uses aircraft public address system for 'spiritual moment' - National Airlines | Examiner.com
Much better than listening to the AA skipper give a lecture on his Lord and Savior over the PA at 0630 many years ago on a Transcon flight from JFK to LAX.

I did not realize my expense for the first class ticket included a sermon. Talk about a hostage situation. Could not even avoid it on the entertainment system. ARGHHHHHHH!! Where's my Bloody Mary!?!!?!
Quote:

Hahahahaha well done! This is me!
Crap I had no idea I was a tool for having my pen in my wing side pocket. All my shirts have wing side pocket pen holders but no pen holders on the other side. What tool makes shirts like this?

Any known tool wanna trade some 16" collar shirts with pen holder pocket on wing side for your supply of shirts with pen holder on opposite side?
148  198  238  244  245  246  247  248  249  250  251  252  258  298  348  748 
Page 248 of 1239
Go to