Tool of the day

Subscribe
224  274  314  320  321  322  323  324  325  326  327  328  334  374  424  824 
Page 324 of 1239
Go to
OK I just head this second hand from a friend of mine after he upgraded. He was flying with this FO (a man or at least male) and as they were intercepting the ILS they got hit with this major downdraft and the FO screamed so loud that the FA and first 6 rows of passengers heard him.

He got fired.
Quote: We've all been there. Just don't stop and check anything in the terminal unless it's time critical for you. So much better to walk a few hundred yards to a crew room and see what you have to see there.
Oh I agree, but in the massive confines of DFW, where I normally originate, sometimes the closest private area to do this is 10 or more minutes away. All I want is 1 minute of peace to get trip info without someone whining about not having an aisle seat.

Just venting a bit. I guess to the traveling public, anybody in a uniform is a biological kiosk who can accommodate any of their needs at any time.
Quote: Roman Abramovich
+1
...and that fat, Spanish waiter that is the new manager... Ugh...
The guy that signed off this morning from Denver Center with "Toodle-oo!"

My only hope is this was done as part of some wager with the PF.
lets see whats happens tomorrow. that spanish waiter might salvage our season
Quote: ...or perhaps simply know via some sort of Zen Osmosis that "Yes, this is indeed the gate for Honolulu this afternoon."

We need a "like" button
Quote: lets see whats happens tomorrow. that spanish waiter might salvage our season
I don't think the season needed saving yet. It's a typical November blip in form. I wished RA would have waited until at least after the January transfer window and seen what happened after that. I would have taken anybody over RB. I guess there's no changing it, so we've got to live with it... Up the Chels!
The guy with the license plate, in TPA parking lot, that read "FYJTBLU"
Quote: The guy with the license plate, in TPA parking lot, that read "FYJTBLU"
I'll give a cool of the day to this license plate; "250 TO OM"
224  274  314  320  321  322  323  324  325  326  327  328  334  374  424  824 
Page 324 of 1239
Go to