Tool of the day

Subscribe
298  348  388  394  395  396  397  398  399  400  401  402  408  448  498  898 
Page 398 of 1239
Go to
Quote: Aren't you the dude that posted a pic on APC of some chick you met on an airplane? How 'boot it eh?
That's different. They were in LOVE!
Quote: Aren't you the dude that posted a pic on APC of some chick you met on an airplane? How 'boot it eh?
HAHA!!! Almost a zinger!

No, that was some picture I googled. The story, however, remains true
For entertainment value..TOTD best thread. Is it dying?
Quote: For entertainment value..TOTD best thread. Is it dying?
Bring up guard nazis or turning lights on when position and hold.....that should be good for at least 3 pages.

Here I'll start...How hard is it to not stare directly at a bright light. I'm mean seriously, who are these people???
TOTD:

Guy you flew with like a year ago that remembers your name, forcing you to dip into your arsenal of "dude, man, bro, hoss, capn', tiny, slim, etc." while you try to sneak a peek at his nametag that perpetually stays just out of view within the confines of normally expected eye contact parameters.
Quote: TOTD:

Guy you flew with like a year ago that remembers your name, forcing you to dip into your arsenal of "dude, man, bro, hoss, capn', tiny, slim, etc." while you try to sneak a peek at his nametag that perpetually stays just out of view within the confines of normally expected eye contact parameters.
This happens to me all the time. Frustrating. Just put your badge on your shoulder so I can see it.
Going through the TSA LEO checkpoint in DCA today. Had to wait a bit for the airport cop to show up. The TSA guy goes to me "so, maybe you can answer this question for me?" I go "Ok?" He goes, " why are all the male flight attendents homosexual?" Dumbfounded, I can only reply "I have no answer for that".

No matter what you really think about the matter, that was so inappropriate that I just had to shake my head.
Quote: Going through the TSA LEO checkpoint in DCA today. Had to wait a bit for the airport cop to show up. The TSA guy goes to me "so, maybe you can answer this question for me?" I go "Ok?" He goes, " why are all the male flight attendents homosexual?" Dumbfounded, I can only reply "I have no answer for that".

No matter what you really think about the matter, that was so inappropriate that I just had to shake my head.
Why would you go through the LEO checkpoint wearing a flight attendant uniform?
Quote: Why would you go through the LEO checkpoint wearing a flight attendant uniform?
Classic! I'm buying you a beer for that one Boomer!

The answer is, and I've considered using this ploy myself when non-reving, nobody will hassle a male f/a because....

Oh stop! You Savage!

On one of my recurrent sim rides a couple years ago, the IP threw us a problem that required me to call the aft F/A station (I think it was a cargo smoke alarm or something), so I pick up the intercom handset and call the back. The IP is playing the part of the aft F/A, so he answers with;

"This is Dick in the Rear..."

I was laughing so hard he had to freeze the sim until I got it together.
Quote: Why would you go through the LEO checkpoint wearing a flight attendant uniform?
Zing! Got me there...
298  348  388  394  395  396  397  398  399  400  401  402  408  448  498  898 
Page 398 of 1239
Go to