Tool of the day

Subscribe
380  430  470  476  477  478  479  480  481  482  483  484  490  530  580  980 
Page 480 of 1239
Go to
Quote: Bose QC15 and leave the shower on. Any noise i can't get rid of I am an FFDO...
You leave the shower on all night while wearing noise canceling headphones? At least you're in the right thread.
Quote: Bose QC15 and leave the shower on. Any noise i can't get rid of I am an FFDO...
So wasting 1000 gallons of water and $500 head phones are the only way you can sleep?

You got 99 first world problems but sleep ain't one.
Quote: You leave the shower on all night while wearing noise canceling headphones? .
Thats like closing the blinds but leaving the lights on because it's too bright outside.
Not intending to hijack thread here but will DAL let us use our QC15's with the U-fly mike on the job? I heard that they might not be allowed.
Quote: You leave the shower on all night while wearing noise canceling headphones? At least you're in the right thread.
Quote: So wasting 1000 gallons of water and $500 head phones are the only way you can sleep?
You got 99 first world problems but sleep ain't one.
Quote: Thats like closing the blinds but leaving the lights on because it's too bright outside.
No offense guys, but I think ClarenceOver just made a "Tool" out of you three?

Notice how in his post, he also stated, "any noise I can't get rid of, I'm an FFDO…..?"

Funny you three fell for it though! <emoticon limit exceeded>

GJ
Quote: No offense guys, but I think ClarenceOver just made a "Tool" out of you three?

Notice how in his post, he also stated, "any noise I can't get rid of, I'm an FFDO…..?"

Funny you three fell for it though! <emoticon limit exceeded>

GJ
Well, in light of what that retired cop did in Tampa there's no telling what anyone is willing or capable of doing. The dude was just texting during the previews. Pretty tame compared to jackalopes cruising the hallways.
Quote: Not intending to hijack thread here but will DAL let us use our QC15's with the U-fly mike on the job? I heard that they might not be allowed.
If it's not TSOd, you can't use it at Delta.
Quote: Well, in light of what that retired cop did in Tampa there's no telling what anyone is willing or capable of doing. The dude was just texting during the previews. Pretty tame compared to jackalopes cruising the hallways.
All we know is that there was some kind of conflict that escalated to violence that illegedly began with someone texting. There are a zillion ways that could have played out, but the media wants you to zoom in on only one possibility because that best suits their agenda. That it was a retired cop is supreme irony, because the gun grabbers the mainstream press carry the water for in the first place always carve out exemptions for retired cops in their proposed legislative "final solutions".
Quote: All we know is that there was some kind of conflict that escalated to violence that illegedly began with someone texting. There are a zillion ways that could have played out, but the media wants you to zoom in on only one possibility because that best suits their agenda. That it was a retired cop is supreme irony, because the gun grabbers the mainstream press carry the water for in the first place always carve out exemptions for retired cops in their proposed legislative "final solutions".
What about that PA driver near the Maryland border who was chased for 15 minutes (probably equates to at least 15-18 miles) before being rammed off the road and then shot dead? What sort of road rage could possibly be "worth" shooting someone for.
Does anyone have any self control any more? Unless your life is being threatened there is NO excuse for pulling a weapon!
A text message during previews----yhgtbsm. :
380  430  470  476  477  478  479  480  481  482  483  484  490  530  580  980 
Page 480 of 1239
Go to