Tool of the day

Subscribe
40  46  47  48  49  50  51  52  53  54  60  100  150  550  1050 
Page 50 of 1239
Go to
Quote: This.

I've found it invariably the case that when someone is hardover on something, either in person, or on a forum, it is because theiy are selling something or have some other financial angle they are trying to work, whether its juicers, exercise tapes, gold bars or whatever.

They'll deny, deny, deny, right up until the end, when they try sell you a Super Deluxe Shakemaster 2000, or worse, try to get you to sell them.

Nu
Any time a friend or coworker tries to loop me into some "fantastic opportunity" I just pull out my wallet and ask them how much they need. They look puzzled and i say they must be hard up for extra cash, so just tell me how much. That usually shuts them up.
http://http://www.daniels.du.edu/fac...Tw_JM.facebook

Pinnacle CEO Sean Menke " we have come to CH11 in part due to our industry leading pilot contract". Industry leading, really? How about mismanagement was the biggest factor in CH11.
The Allegheny Captain who said in the middle of the flight "the jumpseat isn't free, you know", and gives me a "mandatory" 15 minute sales-pitch on some kind of insurance.

I'll be darned if I didn't lose his card before I could sign up...
the canadian who has the club on his chevy cobalt.
Quote: Wow, same team bro...
Guess we know who samballs is flying with.
Oof. It was harsh. I'd delete it but it won't let me. Plus it's already been quoted. Sorry Samballs. Put me down as tool of the day....again....
It may have been stated in a previous post but I elect any regional pilot claiming another regional "stole their flying"
Quote: Just a thought......but that guy could be a furloughee or a lost soul from ATA or any other defunct Boeing operator. Now if he's 20 and has those stickers, then yeah...probably a tool.

But, let's not be so quick to judge.
True. Got to pull a silent tool switcheroo on a couple of guys once. Got into the elevator with my old flight kit that still had a 737 sticker. Guy asks if I have a type, "nope". Then looks at his buddy with a semi-smartass comment of some sort as they laugh with (at) me. I stay silent about the 2+ years I spent flying the 737 before my 2 subsequent furloughs that landed me back (the job so nice i had to have it twice) at our regional airline, where btw I was originally a captain before they were new hires.

Sometimes it is better (more fun) to remain silent and be thought a fool.......

Of course I do have my own tool moments. Of that I have no doubt.
Oops, tool posted a duplicate.
Knew a guy who's nickname was Wedge - The simplest of all tools.
Quote: True. Got to pull a silent tool switcheroo on a couple of guys once. Got into the elevator with my old flight kit that still had a 737 sticker. Guy asks if I have a type, "nope". Then looks at his buddy with a semi-smartass comment of some sort as they laugh with (at) me. I stay silent about the 2+ years I spent flying the 737 before my 2 subsequent furloughs that landed me back (the job so nice i had to have it twice) at our regional airline, where btw I was originally a captain before they were new hires.

Sometimes it is better (more fun) to remain silent and be thought a fool.......

Of course I do have my own tool moments. Of that I have no doubt.
so they walked off the elevator thinking you were a tool and got corrected when... ?
40  46  47  48  49  50  51  52  53  54  60  100  150  550  1050 
Page 50 of 1239
Go to