Tool of the day

Subscribe
48  448  498  538  544  545  546  547  548  549  550  551  552  558  598  648  1048 
Page 548 of 1239
Go to
Quote: It's one thing to show up in training or the crewroom like that, but in full view of paying customers, no way; Major tool.
Paying customers can't tell a sky cap from a gate agent, much less a pilot.
Quote: That picture of the captain shorts was photoshopped.
I hope so....because if not he needs to stop skipping leg day :/
Quote: That picture of the captain shorts was photoshopped.
I have seen a second pic from the front with the face blurred out. It looked pretty real and a lot like DFW in the background. I am trying to find it again to let you guys be the judge, but no luck so far.
Quote: I hope so....because if not he needs to stop skipping leg day :/
That is because the legs were taken from a picture of a woman.
Different webboards say it's for real and folks know him as a practical joker. Hope he didn't joke himself out of a job. (I also read it was his last day working at that airline, and that would make the most sense.)

That said, uniform regs are uniform regs whether you like it or not. You know them AND the (crappy) salary you'll be earning before you sign on the dotted line, so there is no excuse really for immature and unprofessional behavior such as this.

What really grinds my gears is some of you who say it's hilarious would come down HARD on a FA for doing something similar and calling out their unprofessionalism and disrespect to their employer and fellow crew members. Gotta love double standards and hypocrisy.
Quote: Different webboards say it's for real and folks know him as a practical joker. Hope he didn't joke himself out of a job. (I also read it was his last day working at that airline, and that would make the most sense.)

That said, uniform regs are uniform regs whether you like it or not. You know them AND the (crappy) salary you'll be earning before you sign on the dotted line, so there is no excuse really for immature and unprofessional behavior such as this.

What really grinds my gears is some of you who say it's hilarious would come down HARD on a FA for doing something similar and calling out their unprofessionalism and disrespect to their employer and fellow crew members. Gotta love double standards and hypocrisy.
I don't know....I think cat scuffies would be cute.
Quote: I don't know....I think cat scuffies would be cute.

I have no idea what cat scuffies are...you're a lot older than me, so please clarify.....
If you guys can't tell that the comparatively thin female legs don't match the rest of the body, you need new glasses.
Quote: It's one thing to show up in training or the crewroom like that, but in full view of paying customers, no way; Major tool.
Precisely. I'm appalled that anyone on here would actually defend this guy. He's representing YOUR profession in full view of the general public. What a lost cause you are if you actually think this is in anyway okay. Let's just hope it was photoshopped.
...while we are airing grievances, can you all please STOP carrying those ridiculous backpacks. They are getting more and more popular with both young and old guys and are nauseating.
48  448  498  538  544  545  546  547  548  549  550  551  552  558  598  648  1048 
Page 548 of 1239
Go to