Tool of the day

Subscribe
58  458  508  548  554  555  556  557  558  559  560  561  562  568  608  658  1058 
Page 558 of 1239
Go to
Quote: You are on page 557.
Interesting. I'm seeing these posts on page 558. Your computer seems slow.
The whole goddam* BRA National team. Called in sick for this bullsh*t
Quote: The United pilot climbing out of LAX telling center:

"United ### . . . burning gas."

ZLA: I'm sorry, say again?

"Goin' to Mexico City . . . "

ZLA: I'm sorry what is the request?

"Requesting a CLIMB."

The putz should take his act to the local comedy club during open mic night, if he wants to be a comedian rather than congesting the frequency with empty chatter.

Definitely no cognac or breadsticks for this rookie.
Quote: tool of the day.....the guy that wished Toronto Center a "happy 4th of July" when handed off.
No point to that.

Quote: cool of the day....the Houston Center controller that enthusiastically wished British Airways a "happy 4th"
This however is actually funny. We always gave our UK military brethren grief on the 4th..
America:

Britain: Enough already.
Quote: tool of the day.....the guy that wished Toronto Center a "happy 4th of July" when handed off.

cool of the day....the Houston Center controller that enthusiastically wished British Airways a "happy 4th"
Omg, I nearly pi$$ed my pants laughing at the last one. Brilliant!
Listening to Hawaiian 50 repeat every frequency from Kansas to JFK "Hawaii 'FIVE OH" FL***, Aloha......

And upon leaving every frequency "ALOHA".

We get it. **** with the ALOHA....
Quote: Listening to Hawaiian 50 repeat every frequency from Kansas to JFK "Hawaii 'FIVE OH" FL***, Aloha......

You definitely don't 'get it'.. But that's fine.

That being said, I'm sure I'd be annoyed after a few freq changes..
Quote: Listening to Hawaiian 50 repeat every frequency from Kansas to JFK "Hawaii 'FIVE OH" FL***, Aloha......

?? Do you know what "aloha" means? You are seriously twisted if that irritates you. Good day, to you. Aloha. 'night. see ya...

And who's the TOTD?
58  458  508  548  554  555  556  557  558  559  560  561  562  568  608  658  1058 
Page 558 of 1239
Go to