Tool of the day

Subscribe
20  60  66  67  68  69  70  71  72  73  74  80  120  170  570  1070 
Page 70 of 1239
Go to
The Captain who tells his FO how to respond when ATC asks what heading they're on.

Same deal for airspeed requests.

Oh, and the guy who responds with "whatchya need" instead of answering the question.
Quote: Anyone that ends ANY transmission with a long drawn out: "Seeeeee Yaaaa." These folks are definitely tools. Pilots do not have the market cornered, controllers have their fair share.
Anyone that can't have a little bit of fun on the radio = TOOL
The pilots who tell me to look out the peep hole when I'm jumpseating to make sure it's the FA that I'm about to open up the door for. No sheet Sherlock
Fun on the radio and not a tool: supposedly one of our female pilots was told by atc "you are cleared for the visual if you can keep it tight" "nobody's complained so far"
I wasn't there, so this could just be urban legend.
Quote: How about the guy who kicks off his shoes and cleans the CRT's in the A320 with his feet? Yep....all 6 of them....
Pics or it didn't happen.
Quote: Fun on the radio and not a tool: supposedly one of our female pilots was told by atc "you are cleared for the visual if you can keep it tight" "nobody's complained so far"
I wasn't there, so this could just be urban legend.
I love it!
Quote: I'm trying to figure out how I've never even heard this before. I guess picking your nose in the cockpit and hiding the boogers in creative places is a full time job.
Is that what guys are doing when I'm not looking?

No wonder I keep getting sick
Quote: Where was this?!
If he's talking about the same one I'm talking about, it would be AS...if we're not, then we've both got stories about a guy interviewing with his new airline...in his previous airline's uniform.

Had I not been told about the account by 3 others that were present at the same interview, I wouldn't have believed it.
Quote: The pilots who tell me to look out the peep hole when I'm jumpseating to make sure it's the FA that I'm about to open up the door for. No sheet Sherlock
Why wouldn't you look out the peep hole? It's there in case the FA is being held at gun point, isn't it?
You got some splaining to do !!!
Quote: Not as precious as the ones who cut you off in the process.......
I remember watching someone doing that in a BMW and rear ending a Rolls that was sitting at a red light and for some reason Ricky Ricardo came to mind as I was smiling .
20  60  66  67  68  69  70  71  72  73  74  80  120  170  570  1070 
Page 70 of 1239
Go to