April 30th released date?

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  14 
Page 4 of 25
Go to
Quote: Blah, Blah, Blah my UAL breathren. Yes I like the message but I too am tired of the self-congratulatory responses. This tone is great and I'm on board but please stop all the BS grandstanding.

I'll be more than happy to strike side-by side with you any day of the week but please tone down the constant CAL bashing for all of our sakes.
Pilotbiffster...................THIS is exactly what I'm talking about. You won't find me crossing a picket line EVER, so as 757 Driver said, knock of all the grandstanding. The constant bashing really is getting old. I've seen on other forums how much some of you guys kiss some of our slickties butts. I'm not impressed.
Quote: Pilotbiffster...................THIS is exactly what I'm talking about. You won't find me crossing a picket line EVER, so as 757 Driver said, knock of all the grandstanding. The constant bashing really is getting old. I've seen on other forums how much some of you guys kiss some of our slickties butts. I'm not impressed.
A very very hypothetical question. JP doesn't support the LUAL MC's position of release. The NMB somehow finds it in their heart to release the LUAL pilots if they request it. Thirty days of negotiations doesn't bear fruit and the LUAL pilots are free to engage in self help.

Then what? Is there a clause in your contract that allows you to honor a picket line? Would the CAL pilots continue to fly their legacy routes thereby benefiting the company as a whole?

In all honesty, the lack of unity/communication is deafening producing many more questions than answers. Are the LUAL pilots going to to the heavy lifting that JP(not the CAL pilots) refuses to do?
Quote: A very very hypothetical question. JP doesn't support the LUAL MC's position of release. The NMB somehow finds it in their heart to release the LUAL pilots if they request it. Thirty days of negotiations doesn't bear fruit and the LUAL pilots are free to engage in self help.

Then what? Is there a clause in your contract that allows you to honor a picket line? Would the CAL pilots continue to fly their legacy routes thereby benefiting the company as a whole?

In all honesty, the lack of unity/communication is deafening producing many more questions than answers. Are the LUAL pilots going to to the heavy lifting that JP(not the CAL pilots) refuses to do?

The big question is if JP doesn't doesn't get on board, how long will he remain at the helm at LCAL? Not very long. There are enough CAL pilots ****ed off to the point of release as well. I don't see JP not following the same route as JH but if he chooses not to do so, it becomes the CAL pilots responsibility to act accordingly. As it stands, our current contract does not allow for the flying of struck work.
Prediction. JP will issue correspondence on the subject today by 17:00 Central time.
Quote: The big question is if JP doesn't doesn't get on board, how long will he remain at the helm at LCAL?...
Misleading question. It depends upon how the CAL reps feel about the situation...and the tone from the JNC. They have no allegiance to the UAL MEC or it's communication apparatus.

The only thing "joint" under current conditions is the JNC and TPA.
Quote: Prediction. JP will issue correspondence on the subject today by 17:00 Central time.
Beer bet. Your on.
Quote: Beer bet. Your on.
Roger that
If it turns out that this was not a coordinated message by both MEC Chairs; they have both failed! One making the other look stupid. Take your pick whom.
Quote: If it turns out that this was not a coordinated message by both MEC Chairs; they have both failed! One making the other look stupid. Take your pick whom.
So true!

One. A MC who has seen the company repeatedly refuse to bargain in good faith.

Two. A MC who categorizes negotiations as progressing while the amendable date has passed by SEVERAL YEARS. (and why?)

Yeah, I'll take my pick
Cart before the horse
Seems to me the cart is before the horse. A strike vote, IMO, should occur before a release request.
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  14 
Page 4 of 25
Go to