Introduce yourself

Subscribe
360  410  450  456  457  458  459  460  461  462  463  464  470  510  560  960 
Page 460 of 1040
Go to
Private pilot.
Quote: As a new registrant, you must introduce yourself before you can post in the rest of the forum.

• Please let us know a little about yourself - your experience, hours logged, what you fly, type ratings, position, goals in aviation, etc.
  • If you want to protect your anonymity, you can say something like, "I am a first officer at a major American airline", i.e., you don't have to name names if you don't want. We recommend that you not reveal your full name or email address.
  • After you've introduced yourself, the Pilot Lounge and Career Builder forums will open up to you.
  • After you've been registered for 3 days with 5 non-deleted posts, you'll be able to see and post in the rest of the forums, as well as send private messages (PMs).

***(Note: It may take a few hours for the system to register changes and open forums to you.)***

If you see any other registrants posting spam or acting up, use the triangle icon at left to report posts. Thanks!
Private pilot.
I'm a CRJ 200 FO at SureJet
Quote: As a new registrant, you must introduce yourself before you can post in the rest of the forum.

• Please let us know a little about yourself - your experience, hours logged, what you fly, type ratings, position, goals in aviation, etc.
  • If you want to protect your anonymity, you can say something like, "I am a first officer at a major American airline", i.e., you don't have to name names if you don't want. We recommend that you not reveal your full name or email address.
  • After you've introduced yourself, the Pilot Lounge and Career Builder forums will open up to you.
  • After you've been registered for 3 days with 5 non-deleted posts, you'll be able to see and post in the rest of the forums, as well as send private messages (PMs).
***(Note: It may take a few hours for the system to register changes and open forums to you.)***

If you see any other registrants posting spam or acting up, use the triangle icon at left to report posts. Thanks!
Hello,

I am a new pilot, I have only had my private since Feb 8th of this year, I have approx. 60 hrs in a Cessna 162 (Skycatcher). I am completely unsure of my aviation goals at this point. At the very least, I will continue with my Instrument and Multi. I am considering a career with the airlines, but I am not sure yet. I hope this forum will help me in determining what to do next.

Thanks.
New from Long Island FRG Student pilot 4hrs Looking to become a career pilot
I am a military pilot looking to switch to the Reserve/Guard and also land a Major Airline FO job.
Business owner
ATP, former CFII, 8800 total time, 6500 turbine time, 5000 hours pic for a part 121 airline, 3 type ratings, previously a line check airman. Last base ORD. I've only flown for pleasure for over 10 years. 3 years college, Interested in returning to flying professionally.
Hello, 7000 hour corp jet captain wanting very badly to get back into 121.
Hello, I'm an E120 captain over 6000 hours. Here to get some other perspectives about happenings in the industry.
Hi Everyone,

Hope you don't mind me joining the group. I only started going for my PPL. My background is not way connected to flying as I work as an announcer/producer in radio and television and getting a pilots license is something I have wanted to do for more than 20 years, because of my interest in aircraft.

That's it for me now. Need to take the dogs out.
360  410  450  456  457  458  459  460  461  462  463  464  470  510  560  960 
Page 460 of 1040
Go to