Introduce yourself

Subscribe
479  879  929  969  975  976  977  978  979  980  981  982  983  989  1029 
Page 979 of 1040
Go to
Good luck!

Quote: 2 years out from transition, here for help with the move to civilian flying. Thanks!
Silly me. I posted this in the thread I started but for those who haven't viewed it:

I'm not a pilot but I've always been interested in aviation and everything associated with it. I'm Canadian and was in air cadets for 5 years hoping to eventually get a gliding and/or pilot training scholarship but my eyes were my undoing. Probably for the best because I really suck at flight simulators. lol. For example with Falcon 4, I spent countless hours trying to do a proper air re-fueling hook up. Spent all kinds of money thinking that with the best Thrustmaster joystick, throttle and rudder pedals I would eventually get it. Wrong!! lol. Then there were my "Fleet Defender" carrier deck landing attempts in good weather conditions that would of got me keel-hauled for embarrassing the whole navy.
Currently working on PPL, Also active duty Navy with 16 yrs and looking to retire at 20. My goals I would like to instruct for a while then move on to flying cargo or a charter company. Not worried about building tons of hrs just want to make a decent living flying.
Feeling brave today...Air Force pilot about to separate from active duty. 3100 ME, 1480 PIC, KC-135 and C-21 IP.
I'm a 15 year old high school girl from Britain
Have wanted to be an airline pilot since I was 8 and have started taking flying lessons at a little aeroclub near my home, in a C152, that I pay for myself out of jobs because my parents are broke as hell. I have 2.5 hours! I'm quite the hotshot .
I finally decided to register on APF after lurking for a very long time, hope you'll accept me as one of your own.
Quote: I'm a 15 year old high school girl from Britain
Have wanted to be an airline pilot since I was 8 and have started taking flying lessons at a little aeroclub near my home, in a C152, that I pay for myself out of jobs because my parents are broke as hell. I have 2.5 hours! I'm quite the hotshot .
I finally decided to register on APF after lurking for a very long time, hope you'll accept me as one of your own.
Much like ballet, you can't start too soon. Good luck, stay focused.
I was contacted via Linked In for a military Rotary Wing Transition program in its beta stages. I'm interviewing with Envoy for a flight school in San Diego to build my fixed wing time for my military ATP. I'll post more details in another forum, currently 833TT, most of it military rotary.

Gleaned a good deal already, looking forward to learning everything I can about the industry as I go.
Introduction
Army UH-60A/L/M IP and UH-72A IP. CSEL/CMEL/CFI. Looking to transition to the airlines
Current U-2 and T-38 pilot, flew MC-12Ws, C-5A/B/Cs. 4200+ hours. Glad to be here and very grateful for all the awesome info here.

Blue skies!
I have a couple hours. Just wanting to learn more about the industry. Been browsing the forum for a while, and thought I would register.
479  879  929  969  975  976  977  978  979  980  981  982  983  989  1029 
Page 979 of 1040
Go to