New Pay Scale

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  13 
Page 3 of 22
Go to
Rates have been leaked. Very disappointing. Lags DL raises by a year! I'd post them here if I could upload a PDF.
I'd be happy to post it, but I can't post attachments anymore. Not sure when that changed......

Lee
Quote: Calforums is free until contract signed.
Not!

My mistake, Calforums is not free. Sorry for the pump fake.
Admin note: APC has a long standing policy of not hosting company confidential or union confidential documents. We are aware that a document claiming to be the CAL/UAL JCBA pay rates is making the rounds on the internet although until the document is released through official channels, we will not host it.
For those that haven't seen it yet, courtesy of APC225 who did the work.

Frats,
Lee

https://dl.dropbox.com/s/hvmhbzzya8r...Rates.pdf?dl=1
Quote: JCBA FO $60.93 $89.63 $104.88 $107.44 $110.04 $112.81 $115.97 $118.64 $119.92 $121.56 $122.67 $123.79

From the leaked excel spreadsheet, pay banded for all airbus, all 737, and 757-200. Date of signing numbers year 1 -12 pay rates.
What about WB payrates?
FUNNY how the "hearsay" leak show's the $$$$/HR.

Where's the SCOPE section attached to this "lead fart"????

Gotta be on property with a "J-O-B" in order to collect the riches.
Quote: What about WB payrates?
Check the link in my previous post.

Lee
Quote: FUNNY how the "hearsay" leak show's the $$$$/HR.

Where's the SCOPE section attached to this "lead fart"????

Gotta be on property with a "J-O-B" in order to collect the riches.
How true! Can't wait to hear the sales pitch.
Those are almost exactly what I was predicting. Rates basically inline with our biggest competitor.

I am a big supporter of pay banding. I think it makes our company more competitive, while still paying us what we deserve. Where the company is able to save is in training costs, which can be steep.

During this contract period, all Captains should have no problems earning 200K or more and all FO's (except for first years) should have no problem earning 100K or more. I can't complain about this.
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  13 
Page 3 of 22
Go to